How soon can you feel morning sickness if your pregnant
Most cases of morning sickness start between the 4th and 6th week of pregnancy and lasts until the 14th to 16th week. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-soon-can-you-feel-morning-sickness-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to “How soon can you feel morning sickness if your pregnant“
- How soon after pregnancy will I feel morning sickness??
- Morning sickness takes 2-10 weeks to develop after conception. You can’t be experiencing it yet. The earliest you would experience morning sickness would be 2 weeks from tonight. Do you know what day of your cycle you are on? That makes …
- How soon do you start feeling morning sickness when you are pregn…?
- My husband and I were in the middle of a move when we found out we were pregnant. We moved to Colorado from Texas so the elevation change must have helped trigger it. I was nine weeks along. Every woman is different. The nausea is caused by…
- How soon do pregnant girls start feeling morning sickness?
- Nausea and vomiting can be one of the first signs of pregnancy and usually begins around the 6th week of pregnancy. Thank you.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- am i pregnant ?
- Q: I had sex about two weeks ago,and now I’m i think I’m having morning sickness,my nipples are very sore,I feel like sick and my period hasn’t shown up,and the very day i know i was about to start I had sex.Is there such a thing feeling like your pregnant so soon?And how long does it take to know if you are?Can you know that you are in a week or two?
- A: morning sickness is the symptomps of pregnancy.but sometimes its just acidity. and sometimes periods are come after the 10-12 days to the date.go to the doctor and ask.
- I’m 9 weeks pregnant i dont have a doctor and i just have a couple questions..?
- Q: well im 19 and i dont have a doctor to talk to or anything but i filed for medicaid so i should be able to go to the doctors soon enough but in the meantime i just have a couple questions about my pregnancy so far and hope that someone out there can help..first of all, i havent had morning sickness the entire time the only time i threw up was when i tried taking the prenatals so i just take the flinstones complete everyday instead and ive stocked up on the plain cheerios cereal that has 50% folic acid per serving and i just snack on handfuls throughout the day but besides that the closest thing that ive had to morning sickness was throwing up in my mouth a little at about 5-6wks preg and ive had slight nausea almost everyday starting at week 2 and ive read a few women say that they didnt have morning sickness and had a miscarriage and some that didnt have morning sickness and were fine.. and i guess i just need that reasssurance that my baby is okay and then besides not really having morning sickness im not constipated either, prior to pregnancy i was regular and now im just super regular i go probably 1 to 2 or 3 times more than i used to everyday and i think that this causes me to be more hungry than i would be if i was constipated i usually wake up about 2-3 hours after i fall asleep and be starving!! even though i just ate right before i went to sleep! and like today after i scarfed down a huge! plate beef rice and black beans i was hungry about 30mins later..i have also gained a lot of weight im kinda chubby a bit over average weight ive gained about 12-15lbs and im only 9 weeks i dont get it even though im eating a lot (probably 90-95% of what i eat daily is really healthy foods) i also go to the bathroom a lot and i excercise daily so how am i gaining all this weight? but honestly it doesnt even look like ive gained weight maybe the scale is busted or the weight i gained was scattered legs/belly/butt, and im only 5ft tall, does being short have anything to do with the way you gain weight during pregnancy? ughh this is getting long..so to speed things up..i was also wondering if feeling a sort of warm feeling in your body and belly is normal? and is some kind of slow light ballet sort of dancing with no jumping a good excercise while pregnant? i did some ballet when i was little and idk i just like it..and what are some foods i can eat to feel full longer while pregnant? cuz everything i try doesnt seem to work im hungry alll of the time!! sorry about the length i just really want to try to have the healthiest pregnancy i can, even though i havent met him or her yet i love my baby soo much..when i tried taking the prenatal at night i woke up a few hours later and threw up..i tried taking them at different times of the day and all 3 times i threw upwell im not taking up dancing now, ever since i was 2 ive been a singing dancing fool so my mom says lol
- A: Firstly, CONGRATS!!!Dont stress out aout not getting morning sickness, it just means our one of the lucky ones! My advice to you is while your waiting to see a doctor take it as easy as possible, dont stress cause that is the worst thing for your baby! just relax and you and your baby will be fine! You sound like your doing a wonderful job! Eat plenty of greens (ie lettuce,spinach) this will increase your metabolism and help you to digest the food quickly so the fatty parts are expelled. Drink plenty of water too. Its fine that your gaining weight your pregnant your allowed to! And as for all the eating. Pregnant womens appetites increase dramatically you have nothing to worry bout just make sure you dont go overboard and when you feel hungry snack on healthy things not junk food. Do things like bits of fruit etc. try stearing clear of foods with cahbohydrates unless it meal times. Those are the foods that will make you gain weight. But keep in mind its what your supposed to be doing right now.Avoid anything that could harm your baby like cigarettes (even people smoking around you), heavy lifting, alcohol, etc. i know your probably like derr i no these things but im just giving you al the advice i have!Excercise is fine but I’ve been told its bad to take up excercise while pregnant, just stick to routines your used to and it could be very beneficial for you and the baby.I know how it feels to love your baby straight away! It sounds like you’ll be a wonderful mother so just take care of yourself and thigs will fall into place. GOOD LUCK and heres hoping to a happy, healthy, problem free 9 months!
- How far along were you when your morning sickness eased up?
- Q: Im 13 weeks and it just seems to be getting worse, up until 9 weeks I just had nausea and gagging, very little appetite, then it turned to vomitting with certain foods.I still feel queasy all day then I crave for something to eat, and can only eat a small amount of my dinner and I feel like throwing up again! I feel MISERABLE today and sooo hoping its going to ease up soon!ive lost 6 kilos since being pregnant!! I know some ladies have morning sickness all the way through, im hoping this wont be me!!!! How bad did you have morning sickness and if it eased up or passed completely when did that happen?? Thanks =)
- A: i was 16 weeks along when it was completely over….just hang in there its almost over!!very rarely do you have morning sickness much past your first trimestercongrast and goodluck