I need really funny jokes
How did Burger King get Diary Queen Pregnant? He forgot to wrap his whopper. Haha! Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/i-need-really-funny-jokes ]
More Answers to “I need really funny jokes“
- Where can i find really funny jokes?
- There are many resources of where to find funny jokes. You can subscribe to them online, the newspapers also have funny jokes in each papers. Some comedy clubs in your area will have fresh jokes in their acts. Look here for more information…
- What are some really funny jokes?
- ･ What do you call a man with a rubber toe? Roberto ･ What do you call a french man wearing sandals? Phillippe Phillop. ･ Heres a joke you can play on somebody. Tell them to say FORT (make sure you pronounce it right) and then … ･ S…
- Why Wait For Someone Else To Create Really Funny Jokes?
- Let’s face it, we all love a laugh. We need funny events, funny jokes, comedy shows, cartoons, or even just listening to someone with an infectious laugh, because when we laugh it’s nature’s drug free high. We feel good about life, just f…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- any really funny jokes?need um ASAP!!?
- Q: i really am not good at jokes and need some really fast!!i don’t care what kinda jokes they are i just need funny ones fast!!
- A: what’s the difference between a lawyer and a hooker???the hooker will stop screwing you once you’re dead
- Am a fith grade teacher and i really need funny jokes for the fith graders?
- Q: if you can send me real funny jokes
- A: What do you call stolen cheese?Nacho cheese.What position did the dairy farmer play on the football team?Half and half back.What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?Frostbite.
- I Need Some really Funny Jokes?
- Q: Hey.. Im Doing a School English Project.. and i need some Jokes to Present To The class.. They must be REALLY funny Please help me lol 😛
- A: It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal. Teacher: “Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today.” Little Johnny says to himself “Good, I want to get outta here. I’m smart and will answer the question.” Teacher: “Who said ‘Four Score and Seven Years Ago’?” Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, “Abraham Lincoln.” Teacher: “That’s right Susie, you can go home.” Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first. Teacher: “Who said ‘I Have a Dream’?” Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, “Martin Luther King.” Teacher: “That’s right Mary, you can go.” Johnny is even madder than before. Teacher: “Who said ‘Ask not, what your country can do for you’?” Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, “John F. Kennedy.” Teacher: “That’s right Nancy, you may also leave.” Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions. When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, “I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!” The teacher turns around: “NOW WHO SAID THAT?” Johnny: “TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?”