If a girl is pregnant what are some signs
A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-a-girl-is-pregnant-what-are-some-signs ]
More Answers to “If a girl is pregnant what are some signs“
- What are the signs if the girl is pregnant?
- signs of pregnancy Your periods will usually stop.Maybe the feeling of nausea in the mornings,tenderness of breasts and generally feeling more tired.
- Could a girl be pregnant for three months with out showing any si…?
- yes she can but usually morning sickness and cessation of periods are experienced during pregnancy
- How long does it take for signs to show that a girl is pregnant??
- You can see symptoms start 8 days past ovulation but in most women they don’t see symptoms until 2 weeks after ovulation if not longer. It really just depends.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the signs that a girl may be pregnant?
- Q: I’ve heard of vomitting, upset stomach, dizziness. Do these signs show up everytime a girl gets pregnant or just sometimes with only some girls? If these signs actually did occur, how long ago did she become impregnated ( two or three days before or last week)? If the girl is pregnant after showing symptoms, can she still take the day-after pill or is there any way to stop the pregnancy without having an abortion?
- A: No their isn’t a “day after” pill…sry to be sop blunt but thier isn’t..a pregnancy test by a certified doctor would be the best for ur situation and don’t worry if u can’t afford it u have rights.Or else u’ll have child protective services kknocking @ ur door.
- what are some signs that a girl is pregnant, girls plz help me?
- Q: i wanna know to see if my girl friend might be….
- A: She may not have absolutely any syptoms, and no one will ever be able to find out if she is actually pregnant untill the time when she will start showing her pregnancy. Maybe the only thing you may notice about her is the change in her character and mood change, maybe she is eating a bit more than before.
- I am 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant. What are some specific signs to tell what the sex of my baby might be?
- Q: I want to know if there are certain things that happen while your pregnant that indicate the sex of your baby. Like certain cravings, certain ways people feel, or something like weight gain in a specific area. Is there anything that might point ot what the sex of my baby might be. I know it’s not fully developed yet, but can I still tell what the baby might be? I have a “motherly feeling” that it might be a girl, but I’m not sure. A lot of people in my family and my friends say that they think that it might be a boy from the way I act. I have early morning sickness which might indicate a girl, but I’m also gaining weight everywhere which might indicate a boy. So if there is any certain or specific things that you know, please help!
- A: Oh my, you just never know. People will give you their opinions forever, but the only way you’ll know for sure, is when the baby is born. Anyways, I always had the “motherly instinct” and it was correct, so trust yourself. And by the way, an ultrasound can be done at 20 weeks+, by then usually baby’s genetalia is developed. Good luck!