If my period is 3 days late could I be pregnant
It’s possible, but there are many other reasons that can cause a late or missed period: stress, illness, medications, & more! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-my-period-is-3-days-late-could-i-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to “If my period is 3 days late could I be pregnant“
- My period is 3 days late… am I pregnant?
- I think you meant you took a pregnancy test* Pregnancy is a large possibility. Take the test in another few days.
- Could you still be pregnant while on birth control i am 3 days la…?
- you only have a one percent chance of getting pregnant while on the pill, but it does mess up your cycle because the way it works is, it fools your body into thinking you are already pregnant. you only have a one percent chance of getting p…
- Is it possible that im pregnant if my period is 3 days late??
- The possibility of you being pregnant has no bearing on how late you are. If you had sex, you could be pregnant. The only factor how late you are plays, is if you can test yet and get accurate results. You should get an accurate result if y…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If I ovulate 3 days before my period, and my period comes late, could I be pregnant or is it PCOS?
- Q: I was just diagnosed with pcos and have started bbt charting. My cycle is usually 33-35 days and has never been more than 36. Well, this month according to my bbt chart I ovulated on the 19 (dh and i did bd), which was cd 30 (my last period started Dec. 20) I was supposed to start my period on the 22. That puts ov 3 days before my period. Now my period is 4 days late with no sign of it coming. So, could I be pregnant or is it late because I have 14 days after ovulation before my period comes? That would make my cycle 47 days long and it has never been that long before. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant at all? My periods aren’t completely regular, sometimes they come a day early, but the last time it came late was in 2007 (it was a false alarm). So is there any chance it could be pregnancy or is it my stupid pcos just messing with me?
- A: You should not expect your period until 14 days after ovulation. You should also not test before then because you could get a false negative.Anytime you ovulate, there is the possibility of conception, so don’t count yourself out!I do believe the PCOS is throwing off your cycles. Good luck!
- 3 days late, then period? Could I be pregnant?
- Q: I’m 24, and I have my period since I was in the 6th grade. I have never had a late period that went past 28 days. Yesterday was my 32 day mark of not having my period. Then, in mid-afternoon, I went to the bathroom, and when I wiped, there was this real faint light pink color mixed with this clear mucas. Then, by the end of the day it just seemed a little bit heavier. This morning, when I woke up, it was medium red. As of right now, I went to the bathroom, and it is back to less then medium. I feel extremly bloated and I’ve had an increase in appetite, moody, nipples are sensitive, very tired; when my husband and I make love, my uterus is sensitive for any deep penetration (sorry for the description). I am curious if it’s possible I could be pregnant. We’ve had intercourse every other day this WHOLE month to the “T”. So, we must have hit the ovulation period. My temp this morning rose from 97.0 to 97.4. Any ideas? It seems to be trailing off now. Help!I’m curious…if this happens to be “implantation bleeding”, when should I go take a HPT? I understand you have to wait a little but longer with a HPT then a blood test. Anybody know when I should?
- A: yea u could be hun i have just fell pregnant im 8 weeks i feel on the last month of my period if u are only spoting a bit of blood u welll could be alll the things that u have siad happend to me if u are good luck and i hope it goes all well for u x x.
- My period is 3 days late, could I be pregnant?
- Q: My period is 3 days late. I took a pregnancy test on the 12 of february, 4 days before I was to start my period and it said negative. And Yesterday I took another one because I was 2 days late and it still said negative. My period is never late, it always starts when it’s supposed to. I don’t know what to do, I would go to the doctor but I don’t want my parents finding out about it and I don’t have the money to pay for it. I just want to know if any of yall have any suggestions as to what i could do. Plus my breasts are really really sore and I have a lot of discharge. I have been having cramps like i’m about to start my period for the past 5 days but I haven’t started yet. So I was just wandering if I could be pregnant but my hormones aren’t strong enough for the ept to detect it.
- A: take another test in about 2 – 3 days…if you wont go to the doctor theres no other way of finding out