If my period is late could I be pregnant
Pregnancy may be a possibility. You may want to take a test. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-my-period-is-late-could-i-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to “If my period is late could I be pregnant“
- Is it possible that I’m pregnant if my period is 13 days late?
- It is possible to miss your period if you are very stressed daily. Alternatively, it is also possible you are pregnant. ChaCha on!
- My period is late – Am I pregnant?
- First of all, you don’t need to panic. Sometimes periods become irregular after a time of being active but to be safe you may want to check with your doctor to see what the cause of the irregularity is. Depending on your size, it can eith…
- Why is my period late – not pregnant?
- there are alot of reasons why you might miss a period stress is only one of them. A change of diet along with drastic weight loss/gain excessive exercise etc. If you are still worried or it doesn’t come soon Goo your doctor to make sure tha…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I had my period since the last time I had sex but now my periods late could I be pregnant?
- Q: The last time I had sex was February 15. It was unprotected but he didn’t come inside of me. I had my period March 2 and it was completely normal. I haven’t had sex since that period but my period is about 8 days late. Could I be pregnant and if so can you get abortions with out parent consent? and can you pay in cash?
- A: Yes it is a possibility you could be pregnant.First of all females can not always tell if her sex partner came inside of them. He may have let some slip in and then pulled out, the pull out method never works. Also just because you had sex on the 15 doesn’t mean thats the same day you get pregnant, people always confuse that with conception. And then the bad thing about is that you were ovaluting when you had sex…Ovulation generally occurs about two weeks before a woman’s next menstrual period begins. And also sperm can last 3 to 5 days inside a woman.No you do not have to have your parent consent in some states or clinics. Some clinics do want you to be over 18 you have to call and check.
- Period late–could be pregnant?
- Q: My last period ended Oct. 11. I had sex for the first time on Oct 27 and again the following week. We used a condom. Now it is Nov 22, and I have had not had a period but I don’t think I have had any other signs (other than occasionally, maybe twice feeling a bit sick–but that could be for other reasons too). I’m accustomed to having late periods, I’m very irregular and sometimes miss them for months at a time, but this particular time I’m very scared. The chances are very slim, and my own worry about it being late plus the stress I always have to deal with at school and stuff is probably keeping it away. Can I trust a test, if I’m normally so irregular? And if I am pregnant, what’s the easiest and cheapest and most discreet way to get rid of it? Is there anyway to induce your period? I’ve decided to quit having sex, at least for now, but I don’t know why I can’t seem to have a period, even though most of my stress is gone, and I’ve been sleeping a whole lot this week.I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. It’s been about 3 weeks since I had sex, and longer since my last period (43 days). I did it in the morning like you’re supposed to. It doesn’t ease my mind too much because it could be wrong. I’ll see about going to the clinic on Monday.
- A: You might be pregent, see your doctor…. Please if you are pregent don’t get rid of your baby!
- i started my period late, could i be pregnant?
- Q: is there still a chance that i could be pregnant if i started my period a couple of days late
- A: No, if it is your period then you are not pregnant. Try again next month.