If you have pain in your chest could you be pregnant
Heart Attack, Angina, Aortic Dissection, Pulmonary Embolism, Spontaneous Pneumothorax, are just some of the reasons you could have chest pains. Text us again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-have-pain-in-your-chest-could-you-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to “If you have pain in your chest could you be pregnant“
- Should you start feeling some minor heart chest pain when you’re …?
- No. If you start to feel minor chest pains, it’s time to go see a doctor to see what’s wrong. This is not a common symptom.
- Is chest pain normal during pregnancy?
- it is very normal. i would have them all the time for both of my pregnancies. in my first one i had twins and they would be hurting me a lot because they didn’t have any room to move at.and they would be hurt up in my chest really bad so al…
- Weeks pregnant and having chest pain. What could it be??
- Stress and it could be heart burn and yes when pregnant it can really get that bad! But just in case call your docotor today and they should have a docotor on duty to take your call if not go to a walk in clinic.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Once again I’m worried I could be pregnant…?
- Q: Ok I stated in a previous question that I had a stomach ache that wouldn’t go away, and some UTI pills possibly could have effected my BC pills, or me fluctuating their timing.Now I’m even more concerned I could be pregnant, I took a test, but there’s only a 69% chance it will tell you if your pregnant 4 days before your period.Well according to my pill, I was supposed to get my period this morning I’ve only been late one day since I first started them. Usually my breasts lose all their density, but they haven’t and I’ve had a lot of chest pain and cramping in my upper and lower abdomen. Not the same cramping I get before my period though (which usually comes a week prior but didn’t) I also spotted a bit which has absolutely never happened to me before.I’m fatigued a lot and today I felt light headed and nauseous. I also get a lot of head aches and have to pee every couple hours, but it’s not burning or too constant like a UTI.Could these symptoms possibly mean I am Pregnant?PS I’m not just “foolin’ around” I’ve been with my boyfriend for over a year and he was my first and I’m almost 20.Also I’ve had contant UTI’s for 3 years now, I should know the difference between these pains and the regular pains I get.I’ve also taken a test but I think it was too early((people please don’t be a-holes about this, you have no life))
- A: If you are this concerned, go see your doctor. If you are this freaked out about being pg – make sure in addition to the pill he wears a condom.
- Could I be pregnant…no period after provera?
- Q: I finished taking provera about 2 weeks ago and still no period. I have taken provera before and got a period 7-8 days after the last pill. I have alot of back and abdominal pains, which is I never get after taking provera, well atleast not this much pain and for about a week. My boobs are really sore and last night I noticed some very noticeable blue veins on my breasts, chest, shoulder and upper arms. They were long and dark and I’ve never had that before. I needed this period in order to start ivf treatment but now I’m wondering if I could be pregnant. I’ve also heard that provera was used as a pregnancy test and if you don’t bleed then it means your pregnant. I took a hpt yesterday and was negative.What do you think? Pls help.
- A: I would suggest calling your doctor and have a blood test done to confirm that you are not pregnant. If it says your not then they need to find out why you didn’t have your period. It took me over 2 weeks after stopping provera to get a period. You could be pregnant and it is just not showing up. Good luck to you.
- I need answers! 2nd time posting! Could i be pregnant? ?
- Q: My period came on last month on the 14 of november, its now the 19 of december and I have a no show, has it been over 30 days? I’ve been having chest and back pains, my nipples are getting this dark ring around them, well, just click on my avatar and read my recent questions. You can come back and edit your answer if you want, I need help though, please help.We have been trying for 6 months after the doctor said I MIGHT have endo. But i heard you have to have some kind of test done before thay can really diagnose you with it and tell you what stagebefore my last cycle in november I noticed my cylcle getting lighter and lighter with no clots or any thing. PLEASE HELP the best you cani dont have medicaid or any thing, just turned 19 and i kind of need help. im just startin my own life out here
- A: YOURE ONLY 18 AND IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???You have a LOT of growing up to do before you can really take care of a baby. Youre a kid yourself, how are you going to take care of a baby? Do you have ANY idea the amount of money it takes to raise a child? How do you plan on getting this money? Do you REALLY believe that your boyfriend is going to stick around…because if you really think that…. go ahead and talk to the women who have been in your shoes and ask if the guy actually stayed…. In a few years youre going to look back and regret trying this soon.