Is a girl most likely to get pregnant right before her period
She is most likely to get pregnant during ovulation, which occurs halfway between two periods; however, it can happen at any time. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-a-girl-most-likely-to-get-pregnant-right-before-her-period ]
More Answers to “Is a girl most likely to get pregnant right before her period“
- Is a girl less likely to get pregnant right after her period, rig…?
- A girl is less likely to get pregnant right before her period. Most women ovulate about 2 weeks before their period. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When are u most likely to get pregnant?
- Q: Is a girl more likely to get pregnant right before her period? or right after it?
- A: A girl can get pregnant from day 5 of her cycle until around day 20 if she is not using contraception.When the fertile days are depends on the length of the girls’ cycle. Alot of literature will tell you it’s around day 14, but that is not true for alot of girls.
- What day is a girl most likely to get pregnant after her menstral cycle?
- Q: Is it like the day before you have your period or the day right after you have your period?
- A: It’s the day you are ovulating. Everyone ovulates differently, so different people can get pregnant at different times in their cycles. Most women ovulate somewhere in the middle of the cycle (about 2 weeks after the period), but I ovulate one week after my period. The only way to know when you are ovulating is to get an ovulation test. (You can also do things like check your cervix, but you still can’t be 100%.)
- Can a woman get pregnant from precum on her vulva (the exterior of her vagina on the last day of her period?
- Q: Can a woman get pregnant from precum on her vulva (the exterior of her vagina on the last day of her period?The condom broke before ejaculation, during foreplay when the penis was rubbing on the vulva (the outside part of the vagina where the pubic hairs are if a girl does not shave) but she felt something on the exterior of her vagina (NOT INSIDE), which was obviously pre cum.Obviously ANYTIME a guy and a girl have sex, there is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY that the female may end up pregnant.Even though this situation has a few odds against pregnancy, I still think i is very possible…..what are the odds of pregnancy under the above mentioned circumstances? Obviously she won’t KNOW until she KNOWS, but Is it like “most likely NOT pregnant?”DO YOU KNOW ANYONE PERONALLY who got pregnant under similar circumstances?(I KNOW PRECUM IN THE VAGINA IS ALMOST SURE TO LEAD TO PREGNANCY)…but outside the vagina? with a roken condom? right after last day of period???????
- A: yes it is still possible. Because precum fluid still has sperm.