Is being tired and having a sick stomach a sign of being pregnant
Being tired and having a sick stomach are signs of being pregnant. They are also signs of having the flu. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-being-tired-and-having-a-sick-stomach-a-sign-of-being-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is being tired and having a sick stomach a sign of being pregnant“
- Is being tired and having a sick stomach a sign of being pregnant?
- Being tired and having a sick stomach are signs of being pregnant. They are also signs of having the flu. ChaCha for now!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I’m I just getting sick or is this part of being pregnant?
- Q: I feel like I have the flu. My body aches all over. My throat hurts. I feel sick to my stomach and I’m extremely tired and cranky. I don’t have a fever though which is good. Any way I read that flu symptoms could be a sign that labor is coming soon. Do you think that could be the case or am I just getting sick?I hope I’m not getting sick no just because being sick sucks but also because I don’t want to go through labor with a stuffy nose.
- A: aw, well i hope you’re not sick either! but it sounds as though you are.. But I have never heard of those symptoms right before labor, so hopefully that is just whats happening. good luck and take care of yourself. And Congrats on the new addition:)
- White bumps around aerola, bluish veins starting to show in boobs, very tired and nauseated…. pregnant?
- Q: I have had bleeding (spotting occasions) twice a month for the past 2 month. Now I am feeling very tired, sick to my stomach(nausea), cramps, dull headaches, white bumps around aerola of boobs, starting to show bluish veins, could this be all pregnancy signs???
- A: yes they are.take a test n u’ll know
- Any signs of being pregnant?
- Q: I’m not sure if I’m pregnant or not. It’s only been like a month since I last had sex. But, I’ve notice that I’ve been feeling different. It’s weird, because on my belly…at the top (below my boobs,) it’s getting a little/slighty hard and it kind of hurts. It doesn’t hurt all the time. Also, sometimes I feel not myself. I feel sick to my stomach, but again….this doesn’t happen alot. I’ve been tired alot. Been feeling kind of dizzy. It’s odd. If I am pregnant, what are the signs of being 1 month or less then a month pregnant? By the way, my periods are inregular.
- A: If it’s been a month, a test may be accurate at this point. You could try and see….if it’s negative and your period does not come within the next couple of weeks, you may want to retest.