Is is possible to have a negative home pregnancy test and still be pregnant
If you take a home pregnancy test too early, you may get a false negative result. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-is-possible-to-have-a-negative-home-pregnancy-test-and-still-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is is possible to have a negative home pregnancy test and still be pregnant“
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A NEGATIVE HOME PREGNANCY TEST AND STILL B…?
- You don’t look old enough to have a fiance. If you don’t know how the whole pregnancy thing works then you probably aren’t old enough to have sex. Yes you’re pregnant. Nah, you’re not.
- Is it possible to get a negative result on a home pregnancy test …?
- Yes. Look on the test kit box and it will show the percentage of accuracy. They are never 100 percent accurate. Go to the doctor for a blood test.
- Is it possible to be pregnant but still have a negative home preg…?
- It happened to me, i was 3 months pregnant had to get my bloods checked that came back that i was pregnant they then sent me for a scan and there was a 13 week baby on the screen perfect heartbeat. That baby is now 16 years old. I would sug…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to be pregnant but still have a negative home pregnancy test?
- Q: I know it sounds ridiculous but I seem to have all the symptoms of being pregnant so I took a home pregnancy test and it came out negative! I just wondered if maybe some women can be pregnant but it doesnt show on tests.
- A: It happened to me, i was 3 months pregnant had to get my bloods checked that came back that i was pregnant they then sent me for a scan and there was a 13 week baby on the screen perfect heartbeat.That baby is now 16 years old.I would suggest you go get your bloods done to check your hcg levels this will give you a 100% accurate result.
- Is it possible to be 9 weeks pregnant and still have a negative home pregnancy test?
- Q: I had my last period on the 10th jan and have taken numerous home pregnancy tests which have all shown negative. However i truly believe i am pregnant and i am showing symptoms of pregnancy such as mood swings, extreme fatigue, nausea.
- A: Yes, it’s possible. Your hgc levels in your urine just may not be high enough yet. You should go to your doc. and get a blood test for they are more accurate. Good luck!
- I am 9 days late, Is it possible to still be pregnant even if two home pregnancy tests said negative?
- Q: I have a regular cycle. I had my IUD out last month at the beginning and had my period normally. Since then, I missed and am not 9 days late. My breasts are sore, I am nauseous, I’m very emotional(more than normal), I’m bloated off and on, and my stomach has strange sensations that I can’t explain. I took two at home pregnancy tests and got a negative result back on both. Is it possible to be pregnant even if I do not have a positive on an at home pregnancy test?
- A: yes when i was pregnant i had several home tests and they said negative. So keep an eye out and if nothing i would have a blood test done, that’s what happened to me. Good luck