Is it bad to exercise while pregnant
First check with your doctor. Try non-impact exercises, such as stationary cycling or water aerobics. Walking is also excellent; [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-exercise-while-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is it bad to exercise while pregnant“
- Is id bad to exercise while your pregnant?
- Exercise is great to do while you are pregnant, as long as you do not over do it. It helps make your body strong and ready for the ordeal of giving labor. It oxygenates your tissues by increasing the blood flow. If you exercised before you …
- Is it bad to go on a diet and exercise while u r pregnant??
- Do searches on “pregnancy” “pregnancy information”,etc. From what I remember, dieting, in the pop culture sense of the word, is definitely not recommended. When my daughter was conceived, I was already pretty careful abo…
- Would something bad happen if you exercised while pregnant??
- If your doctor tells you excercise is fine for you then go ahead, just don’t over do it. In my case my doctor specifically told me not to, because I’m having slight problems. You should ask your doctor if your concerned. He/she is certified…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If high bp is bad for baby, why is it ok to exercise while you are pregnant…?
- Q: As exercise increases heartrate and bp at least temporarily, why and how is it safe to exercise when u are pregnant?
- A: Because it’s temporary. If you constantly have high blood pressure then there is something wrong. Having high blood pressure for an extended period of time will damage veins and your heart along with the baby. Also you aren’t suppose to do strenuous exercise, just walking and stretching. Those activities don’t raise your blood pressure very high at all.
- is it bad to go on a diet and exercise while u r pregnant?
- A: Do searches on “pregnancy” “pregnancy information”,etc. From what I remember, dieting, in the pop culture sense of the word, is definitely not recommended. When my daughter was conceived, I was already pretty careful about what I ate, but I became even more selective, even in the little things. I really started to avoid things with high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, any added junk. I figured if I didn’t need it, my baby didn’t need it. Exercise is highly recommended, of course.
- Is it normal for my feet to hurt this bad while pregnant?
- Q: They aren’t swollen. I exercise about 5 days a week. My theory is that the extra 18 pounds (I am 24 weeks along) that I am now carrying… my feet aren’t use to, so when I am on the treadmill and elliptical, my feet/legs are working harder to support the weight. What do you all think? what has your experience been?
- A: You likely need better arch supports. It isn’t just your weight, but your center of balance is no longer along the spine due to the weight out front. If you want cheap, try out the Dr. Scholls moldable inserts (about $5). I found that they worked almost as well as my much more expensive custom ones (but will only last about 6 months vs. 5 years).