Is it possible for a pregnant lady to do 5 push ups
Yes, regular exercise during pregnancy can improve your posture & decrease some common discomforts such as backaches and fatigue. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-for-a-pregnant-lady-to-do-5-push-ups ]
More Answers to “Is it possible for a pregnant lady to do 5 push ups“
- Is it possible for a pregnant lady to do 5 push ups
- Yes, regular exercise during pregnancy can improve your posture & decrease some common discomforts such as backaches and fatigue.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- relationship issues. 10 years married. 4 kids together?
- Q: I am a 29 years old lady who have been married for 10 years with the same man. We had 3 biological kids of ours and one outside kid from his previous relationship. My husband used to be very nice to me. Not he is mean and miserable. He always want what others have. I have been working for the last year to support our family plus pay his child support. He is jealous of me and doesn’t want me to stay friendly with anyone. He goes to school fulltime because of me. He wasn’t working or making any effort to find work and I was on maternity. I was forced to go back to work before my maternity leave was over. My mom is furious and think I should let him leave. I love him and care about him but now I think he is a pimp and big pretender. The kids are young and the first one just enter grade 1. I am scared if I do anything so drastic it will affect them. he does no housework while I am at work. I have to stay up and do it after I come home at 10 pm. If I complain he threaten to make me take the bus home. I am frustrated and really need help. This is my first real relationship and I would like for it to work out. Is it possible? My friends at work thinks he is taking advantage of me. His mother sucks up to him by giving him money and paying his parking tickets and refuse to listen to anything thing I have to say about him that does not put him on a peddlestool. He also smoke weed like a chimney. He smokes in the house even though the kids and I ask him not to do it. It is against the law. If I try to visit or go out with friends he calls my cell every 5 minutes. I hate having sex with him now since he told me sex is for his pleasure and once I start enjoying it his fun is over. He once pushed me against a wall when I was pregnant with my last baby and denied it to everyone I told about his behavior. He claims my mom doesn’t like him for some reason but she has never him. I have met most of his family and they all took advantage of me in one way or another. He has only met 5 of my family. And he keeps me away from them. He wants my brothers to work and send money for us and I said no way! Never happen. He wants to tell me what I should do with my earnings. I was forced to close my bank account and we now have a joint account. I never see my money. And I work so hard. He told his lady friend if a guy give me money or if I win the lottery I would bring it all to him. I think I have had my last straw with this guy. He wants me to sleep with another girl just to please him. He talks to a lady friend every night and has secret fantasy to sleep with her. He said he would do anything to help her that would make me jealous but I am not a jealous person. One woman called his cell phone last month asking him why he doesn’t answer his phone when she calls and he claim she is crazy. I think he said that just because I was there. Is he cheatinh? Somebody please help. He said if he leave me everybody would treat me like shit. I am a prettty lady with a given heart and hands and I know I can find a man. I am not a cheater and I am honest. I am so sad these last few years he is draining me. I cry a lot inside. What can I do?
- A: your a strong woman, you have to decide what you want to do. Either be a slave to a husband that does not love you, or be a slave to fear for not doing nothing and what is necessary for you and your children happiness.
- i just heard about a pregnancy miracle!!heres the story? read please its amazing?
- Q: okay there’s this lady who was like 20 yrs oldshe missed here period in january and missed her February periodand started to have pregnancy symptomsshe took an hpt test & it came out negative.a month later she took another hpt test and again neg.im not sure if she took any blood tests or not but i know that at around april the doctor wanted an abdominal complete ultrasound of course he asked her if there was a chance of her being pregnant and she said no there’s no possible way. by then she had gained about 5 pounds. she had such a small tiny little bump that it was barely noticable ( looked like a baby bump) she just thought it was bloating or gas or something. she thought that a 3-4 month pregnant women would look bigger then that. of course in the beginning she weighed 96 lb. and she is 5’2. they did an ultrasound and found nothing. so they put her as abnormal bloating. from then on she started to eat a lot and she ate healthy foods too and took vitamins. by august she had gained 25 pounds. she gained one cup size and her hips had gotten bigger. she also want from a size 1 in juniors pants to a 5. still she had no reason to believe there was a slight possibility she was pregnant. about a week ago she was experiencing intense back pain. she had been complaining about back pain for 2 or 3 months but never this bad. she then started having intense cramps at first she tried to sleep it off. then woke up in so much pain that she told her friend who was with her at the time to take her to the er. she thought it was appendicitis. she used to bathroom before leaving and blood spilt everywhere. she was even more terrified. her friend carried her to the car with her neighbors help and drove her to the hospital. by the time she got there she was in so much pain she didn’t want to move but she pushed her self to walk inside. the nurse immediately took her to get checked. she told her how bad the pain was and that it was like stabbing and shooting through her pelvis and back and it hurts to bad. and her abdomen feels like its being stabbed by a knife. the doctor asked if she was preg. she said no of course. they got her an ultrasound and to everyone’s surprise they found a baby and they said she was about full term and she was in active labor. they checked her and she was at 8 cm dilated. one hour later she delivered a baby girl who she named ariella. she was 7 lb 0.6 oz and 18.9 inches long. the doctor estimated her to be about 37 weeks. i knew the lady. everyone noticed she had gained some weight. she used to be so thin but her belly wasn’t like a pregnant woman especially a full term pregnant woman. her belly was bigger but not like potrueding. how did the other ultrasound not catch the baby. and not this isn’t a joke its real. but she wanted to keep it private so that why she didn’t want to feature her story on the news. its only known by the hospital and her family and friends and church members. i don’t understand. how could she not know? how could that ultrasound technician not know?and this isn’t a troll question okay. its 100% the truth.
- A: My mom worked with a 17 yearold who had sex once and protection was used. she was missing her period and took a pregnancy test which said negative(only one). she went to the doctors after missing her third period, and also did an ultrasound. there was nothing there. just for the sake of it she went to the doctors and asked for a pregnancy test again since doctors tests or more stronger then hpt. nothing showed up. she did start gaining weight. after missing her 7th period she got use to it and forgot she ever had a period in her life. she started complaining about fluid constantly leaking and told my mom the she keeps peeing herself and has been having extreme cramping for 4 days and never showed up for work after that. she gave birth to a baby girl 7 months pregnant. the baby died unfortunately but it does happen.