Is it possible that I’m pregnant if my period is 13 days late
It is possible to miss your period if you are very stressed daily. Alternatively, it is also possible you are pregnant. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-that-i%27m-pregnant-if-my-period-is-13-days-late ]
More Answers to “Is it possible that I’m pregnant if my period is 13 days late“
- Is it possible that I’m pregnant if my period is 13 days late?
- It is possible to miss your period if you are very stressed daily. Alternatively, it is also possible you are pregnant. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Pregnant and Period??????????????????
- Q: Last month my period was due on the 13th. It came 4 days early, on the 9th. Because it came on the 9th, my period this month should had been on the 7th. I haven’t had any signs of my period (usually have cramping a couple days before) and still do not have my period. Is it possible that it would be 4 days late this month because it was 4 days early last month? Its usually 28 days on the dot.I have had unprotected sex and believe that it could be that I am pregnant BUT every test I take comes out negative. I’m anxious to find out if I’m pregnant. I’m hope I am.My last period was rather heavy and I would have thought by now that a test would pick up the hormone levels.
- A: I had taken three pregnancy test at the beginning of my pregnancy and they all came out negative. Then I waited a couple of more days then took another because I still didn’t start and I got a very faint positive. I am now 22 weeks and 3 days pregnant with a baby girl.My suggestion is to wait a week more and if you still haven’t started to take another test. It could have been too early to know still. If still is negative you should see your doctor to make sure it isn’t anything else. I wish you the best of luck!
- Did you get your period the first month you were pregnant?
- Q: I know it is possible but was yours a normal period? I have very regular periods that are never more than 2 or 3 days late. I never spot either. I’ve heard about implantation bleeding so here what do you think? I doubt I am though. So I got my period on the 7th of October and it was normal. 2 weeks later I had 2 or 3 days of brownish light pink spotting. I was a week late so I took a pregnancy test that my friend gave me and it was negative but wasn’t a very good brand (Answer). I got my period on the 13th this month and it was avarage flow for me. (5 days, a little heavy in the middle) The only signs I experiences were some nausia around the time of the spotting that i didn’t think anything of at the time, I’m always tired anyway so I won’t count that, lately my appitite has grown, but in recent months I didn’t have much of one because of stress and my move to a new state which is normal. No wierd cravings though. So What do you ladies think, was it like this for any of you? I’ll watch for my period carefully this month. My sister-in-law got her period for the first 5 months for one of her pregnancies but I’m not sure how abnormal they were compared to pre-pregnancy. If you read into dreams: The day before I called my sister-in-law to talk about my late period, my niece had a dream that I was pregnant with a little girl and my sister was jealous.Last night I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby girl and gave her up for adoption. (My boyfriend and I have the means of supporting a child and would keep it if we ever got pregnant)Any thoughts? I’m 21, Started my period 6 years ago and been regular for 3 years. Not on birth control, we use condoms but we put them on halfway through (I know, not the best idea)I agree with everyone. I don’t want to be pregnant. I have plans that a child would interfere with at this point in my life. The “need to nurture” is in most if not all women. It just occured to me that the test I took doesn’t have good reviews. I think the crazy menstration is due to stress. I just want to be sure and hear from other women.
- A: Having a normal period (heavy red bleeding) is NOT normal during pregnancy. If you are having periods and getting a negative on a test then I really dont think you are pregnant.
- When will I know beyond doubt that I’m not pregnant?
- Q: I had sex on the 8th June and my period was due on the 13th. It started 12 days late on 25th.But my period only lasted a few hours so now I’m doubting it was really my period. I took a test this morning, it showed negative.Just wondering if it is possible to still get a negative test at this point?I will go to the doctor to get it confirmed, but just wondering how likely it is that a test will be negative at this stage?Thanks 🙂
- A: You should have a positive test by now, that doesn’t mean a whole lot to the test though. If you are concerned you should get a blood test as this is the only way some women will have a positive result. If you are patient you could wait until you should have your next period and if it shows up your in the clear.