Is it possible to be 2 weeks late on your period
It could just be your body. It could be that you are pregnant. You should buy a test. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-be-2-weeks-late-on-your-period ]
More Answers to “Is it possible to be 2 weeks late on your period“
- Is it possible to be pregnant if period is two weeks late??
- Yes. Many different issues can delay your menstrual cycle such as stress or sickness. However, the most likely reason your period would be two weeks late is because you are pregnant. You should take a pregnancy test, which you can buy in an…
- Is it possible to get pregnant right after your period and develo…?
- Yes. You could be pregnant. You are playing with fire – are you ready to be a mommy? Plan B is not for birth control, just for emergencies. You need to contact your family planning clinic ASAP to find out if you are already pregnant, and…
- Is it possible to have a full period and find out you are prego 2…?
- yes, it’s possible. i had a full period july 13 2007 to July 15, 2007 and found out i was prego aug 4.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to get your period 2 weeks after one?
- Q: Today I noticed dried/brown blood on the toilet paper, later tonight the blood was bright red, and I had a heavy flow. my last period ended may 7. I’m kind of nervous because the flow was so heavy. Can you get your period within two weeks of each other? Whats wrong with me !Don’t say go to the doctor, I can’t. #1. No insurance, #2, i’m on vacation until the 19th of june….No, i am not on any form of birth control, nor am I sexually active.
- A: yes you can. Women’s bodies are affected by EVERYTHING! Just remember to keep track of this one inlcluding how heavy for how long, when it started, how long it lasted, the color, etc. It should stop soon if your body’s being affected by stress, or other environmental things. But if it lasts unusually long, then, there just might be something wrong. You just might have to go to the doctor, insurance or no insurance, vacation or no vacation. If you have a feeling somehting is wrong, then follow your instincts and have yourself checked out.
- Is it possible to have your period 2 times in 1 month?
- Q: Is it possible to have your period 2 times in 1 month?on may 4th i got my period and it lasted about 6-7 days on the 21st of may i had unprotected sex and my husband ejuculated in me twice, 3 days later i started to spot red/brown and pink very lite with mild cramps and only lasted for about 4-5 days, i’m not expected to have my period untill the 1st of june and its a week to early for it to come on now. what could possibly be wrong with me? is this normal? PLEASE HELP!!!!and yes i have a normal cycle
- A: That sounds like it is a lot of spotting for implantation. It’s possible, but it’s more likely that it was just a light period. The only way you’ll know for sure is to take a test- since you’re due to start AF on Sunday you can take one now and you might get a positive result, but a negative result might just mean that the hormones haven’t built up yet. Go here for more details about testing: www.peeonastick.comIt is possible to have your period two times in one month, if you are on a schedule that is less than 30 days, then you are guaranteed to have it happen at least a few times a year.
- Is it possible to get pregnant right after your period and develop symptoms 2 weeks later?
- Q: So obviously yes I had sex and the boyfriend came in me and we planned on getting the Plan B pill, well we did but 4 days later so pretty much pointless. Then we repeated ourselves only didn’t take the pill or anything. Then maybe 2 days later I had spotting not a full on period type bleeding and now I’ve been having cramping, and feeling sick, eating like a pig, and sleeping and being tired a lot even though I don’t do anything.I’m not so sure I am I think taking that pill just f*cked me up, but why for so long my boyfriend is not so easily convinced though. He believes he has super sperm and that I am pregnant lol, but what are you opinions?Thank You
- A: Yes. You could be pregnant. You are playing with fire – are you ready to be a mommy? Plan B is not for birth control, just for emergencies. You need to contact your family planning clinic ASAP to find out if you are already pregnant, and get on birth control if you aren’t. Use your brain, sweetie, don’t make a very very big mistake. All it takes is a little planning.