Is it possible to be pregnant even if you’ve had your period
You can not get pregnant if you do not ovulate. You can however ovulate during your period and could get pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-be-pregnant-even-if-you%27ve-had-your-period ]
More Answers to “Is it possible to be pregnant even if you’ve had your period“
- Is it possible to be pregnant even if you had a period??
- I think you should take a test it sounds like you may be pregnant! Bleeding though isn’t 100% safe during pregnancy but I think that you should go to the Dr, and make sure that everything is okay if you’re pregnant. I wish you the best of l…
- Is it possible to be pregnant even if you’ve had your period twic…?
- To be honest with you if you are unsure talk to a friend or someone. If all else fails speak with someone you can trust (if you are in school talk to a counselor) They can help you get a test. The fact is you can have your period for the wh…
- Is it possible to get pregnant even though you’ve never had your …?
- Yes, it’s still possible. You can get pregnant on any day of the month on any year.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is it possible to get pregnant even though you’ve never had your period?
- Q: i’ve had a period two times in my life. and that was four years ago.but i just wanted to know if it was possible.im 17 btw.and i do go to a doctor! ok people! and its not like i dont mind not having one too much.and its partially inherited and hormonal.
- A: Yes, it’s still possible.You can get pregnant on any day of the month on any year.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT, even though you had a heavy flow??
- Q: HI. I got my period last dec 31, 2009, but before that we had intercourse.I just wanna know if it is possible to happen that you are pregnant even if you’ve got your period???its just a question. Thanks a lot!!!!
- A: yes..any unprotected, and sometimes protected sex can lead to pregnancy….b4 engaging in sex people need to learn how their bodies work.
- Is it possible to have your period and be pregnant?
- Q: I’ve been on the pill for thee years now and I just started yesterday. I’ve been really nauseous and light headed, also have had sore breasts and headaches (all but the headaches I never have on my period).I was late 3 days in a row taking my pills and have had unprotected sex.Some one told me that even if you are pregnant, you’ll still get your period because of the pills, is this true?
- A: You don’t get an actual period, but it isn’t uncommon to get spotting that is very similar to your menstrual period. I’d recommend taking a pregnancy test.Good luck.<3