Is it possible to have period cramps if you are pregnant
Pregnant women can have some light cramping early in pregnancy. The cramping is often like light menstrual cramps through (more?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-have-period-cramps-if-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is it possible to have period cramps if you are pregnant“
- Is it possible to still have period like cramps and be pregnant??
- yes, go to the doctor. If you are cramping your uterus is probably contracting and if you are (or were) pregnant it can be very dangerous for the baby.
- Is it possible to have a heavy period with cramps and be pregnant…?
- it is possible to have your period while also being pregnant, BUT if it is heavy bleeding than absolutely not. heavy bleeding during pregnancy means miscarriage, when associated with REALLY bad cramps.
- Is it possible to have period symptoms – Cramps, nipple soreness …?
- some woman experience symptoms in the first 1-3 months of pregnancy and some still have spotting about 30% of woman have symptoms
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to have period symptoms – Cramps, nipple soreness etc and still be pregnant?
- Q: I want to know if it is possible to have period pains and but there might be a chance that you are pregnant…..
- A: some woman experience symptoms in the first 1-3 months of pregnancy and some still have spotting about 30% of woman have symptoms
- is it possible if you are 4 days late to your period and have menstrual cramps can you be pregnant?
- Q: my period was suppose to come the 24h now its the 28th and nothing but i have menstrual cramps can i be pregnant the weird thing is that on october it came the 29th but in november it jumped to the 24th ((something that never really happens to me it usually comes 1 or 2 days before or after. or am i just overreacting.???
- A: give it another seven days and if still nothing, take a test. Stop stressing it could be the cause of the delay,
- Period cramps or implantation cramps? Pregnant? Please help.?
- Q: Okay. Me and my boyfriend had sex around Aug 9th which is also the day my period ended. I know many people think its impossible to get pregnant then, but I just want to let you know it is possible, my last pregnancy happend when I was on my period. I miscarried 5 weeks later. But anyways. The condom pretty much shattered. Normally I cannot feel ovulation so I don’t think the cramps I’m feeling is that. And it’s to early for period cramps to start. I know my body. On top of that, I’ve been feeling these cramps for about 5 days now. Sometimes they feel like period cramps, sometimes is a tickling feeling, and sometimes its a pinching. My period is not due until Sept 6th. I’ve been very tired lately, and I get a little episodes of nausea.I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago, and it hurt. It felt like he was hitting a bone. Idk whats up with that.Lastly, the area around my ovaries and uterus feel sore. Not on the inside, but like sore to the touch.I don’t understand. As many answers as possible will be greatly appreciated.Thanks, Amanda.P.S. I’m sorry it’s so long. I just want the most accurate answer possible.& not to be rude to anyone I swear, but I know for sure it is not a UTI, I have a very weak bladder and I get atleast 2 UTI’s every year. & those are not symptoms to a UTI anyways.
- A: I bet you’re pregnant!And I’ll bet it’s a boy.Nausea and fatigue are common symptoms of pregnancy.I’d have it thoroughly checked out.All the best Meme