Is it possible to suck in your stomach in when pregnant
It seems so, but why would you want to? Isn’t that a great time to show the world your stomach? ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-suck-in-your-stomach-in-when-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is it possible to suck in your stomach in when pregnant“
- Is it possible to suck in your stomach while pregnant??
- I’m 11 weeks and I haven’t been able to for couple of weeks now. This is my second pregnancy though and I do remember with my first that I was able to suck it in still well into my 3rd month so it really depends on the situation.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to suck in your stomach while pregnant?
- Q: I’m not talking about doing this when you look like you’re ready to pop. But around the time that you’re just beginning to show (months 4,5, and 6), is it possible to suck your stomach in a little bit without harming the baby??I’m not pregnant, I’m just curious about this.Hah, thanks everyone. I know it’s kind of a silly question but my cousin is a little over 3 months right now and her mothers birthday is in a few weeks. She wants to tell her then, kind of as a present, but is worried that by that time she’ll be showing already, and she wants it to be a complete surprise for her mom. So that’s where my curiosity sparked from. Oh and Masta O, there was no need for you to be so rude, no one said anything about size 2 dresses. And in my question I clearly stated if this was possible WITHOUT HARMING THE BABY, so your “suffocating” comment was completely uncalled for as well…But anyway, thanks once again ladies!
- A: I’m 11 weeks and I haven’t been able to for couple of weeks now. This is my second pregnancy though and I do remember with my first that I was able to suck it in still well into my 3rd month so it really depends on the situation.
- can you suck in your stomach if you are in early pregnancy?
- Q: can you suck in your stomach if you are in early pregnancy? I mean within the first couple months can you completly suck it in or is it not possible? and when you are pregnant is your stomach hard and not “squishy” or what does a pregnant stomach feel like?Lastly, how soon can you feel a baby kicking your stomach?Sorry if these seem like stupid questions but I am really interested so please answer nicely. Thanks to all that post!
- A: you can suck in your stomach but only to an extent… thats what i found… i would have no hope now.. i am 18 weeks almost 19 weeks along. my stomach is squishy in some places and rock hard in other places. they say thats where the rump or its head is?? i swear i felt my baby move when i was around 13-14 weeks… i told my doctor this today and he laughed at me!!! i feel it move all the time now just like little pokes. sometimes there that strong i will be at work and it will startle me. At first it was a flutter like feeling but now it feels like twiches inside my stomach. i got to see movement last night outside of my stomach and when i called my partner over it stopped!!! i think he/she is shy!!! lol
- While pregnant, can you…
- Q: Is it possible to suck in your stomach in the early stages of pregnancy, or is it stuck sticking out like that?The reason I ask is because I feel like my stomach is bigger than normal and I am having some cramping but I have not missed a period yet (although I know it’s possible to have your period while pregnant). When I relax my stomach, I think it looks like I could be about 10 weeks pregnant and it’s strange because I’m pretty thin. BUT I can still suck it in. If I was pregnant, would I be able to suck it in?And before you tell me to, I will be taking a pregnancy test this month, once my boyfriend comes home at the end of the week. And no, we NEVER have unprotected sex.My boyfriend and I live together, he is just gone for this week to attend a funeral in his home town. We normally have sex at least three to four times a week but we always use protection. My period is due on Thursday but I never get cramping this early on and the cramping has been going on for about 3-4 days, hence my question.
- A: no if you were pregnant you could “suck it in” to a point, there would be this really hard lump that would not go away. Good Luck (if you never had unprotected sex, then your chances are pretty slim, and good job on not being stupid)