Is it still possible to get pregnant when you are on your period
Yes, contrary to popular belief it is possible for a woman to get pregnant while on her period. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-still-possible-to-get-pregnant-when-you-are-on-your-period ]
More Answers to “Is it still possible to get pregnant when you are on your period“
- Is it possible to get your period and still be pregnant??
- You can be pregnant and still have a period. Generally what you are experiencing is not actually a period, but rather implantation bleeding. When the egg implants into the uterus many women experience bleeding, which can be mistaken as a pe…
- When you havent had a period in almost 7 months is it still possi…?
- I am wondering “why” haven’t you had a period in 7 months? Are you on depo? If so, you probably won’t be getting pregnant. Are you beginning menopause? If not, you need to contact your doctor. I have very irregular periods an…
- Could it be possible that i could be pregnant even through i stil…?
- Yes, you can be pregnant and still sometimes have a period. Every woman and every pregnancy is different. Take a pregnancy test.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to still get pms around the time you would get your period when your pregnant?
- Q: My last couple of periods were not normal. I have had some symptoms of beign pregnant but I am not sure yet. My regular time to start my period would be in a couple of days. I am having really bad back pain, which i normally do have when i am on my period. I was just wondering if anyone else still had pms like symptoms when they were pregnant. Also what is the longest period of time that someone has tested negative, but was really pregnant?
- A: my early pregnancy felt exactly like my period was about to come. Tender breasts, a bit bloated etc and of all the people i have spoken to they had a similar experience.
- Can you still get your period even when your pregnant?
- Q: Lately my period comes but only lasts for 2 days if that. I’ve gained some weight and am very tired, I was wondering if it’s possible to still get your period when your pregnant. I also plan on getting a test soon.
- A: The simple answer to this is yes. If a woman has a short cycle — typically 21 days from first day to first day — then she is actually ovulating on day seven of her cycle (the seventh day from the first day of her period). Because some periods last that long, it is possible that a menses may be just ending when she is ovulating.Also, some bleeding may not be necessarily a real period. Occasionally, ovulation can cause some spotting, which can be mistaken for a period. A woman may think she is safe just at the most unsafe time.Bleeding may represent implantation of a fertilized ovum, too.It is best to see a health care provider to get all of this straightened out. Dates, ovulation and pregnancy are best handled with you, your wife and your provider sitting together with a calendar between you.Thanks for writing and I hope this helps.
- Is it possible to be pregnant and still get my period even when its a week early?
- Q: I had unprotected sex July 8th. But then i’ve been feeling sick, but i thought maybe its too early for all that. But then i got my period on the 22nd. So now i don’t know but i do know that i never get cramps when i’m on my period. If someone has the answers to my problems could you please let me know because i’m a little worried about this. He already has children (not by me), so i have no idea.Thanks for all your time
- A: The odds of you being pregnant are slim to none. You could be having a tougher period due to several facts…stress of thinking you’re pregnant, you could have a cold/flu and not know it yet, etc. The only way to be really sure is to go to the doctor and have a blood test to see if you are pregnant, but from your symptoms, I would almost guarantee that you are not.