Is wine bad when you are pregnant
All alcohol, including wine is bad for you when you are pregnant. It can cause something called fetal alcohol syndrome. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-wine-bad-when-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is wine bad when you are pregnant“
- Is it bad to have a little communion wine when you’re pregnant – …?
- I don’t think that one small sip of communion wine is going to harm your unborn baby. If you are truly concerned about it, ask your priest if he can provide you with grape juice in substitution of the wine, but I think you and your baby wil…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is wine bad for you when you are pregnant?
- A: Some people may try to tell you the occasional drink is fine. But to me, why would you chance your babies health just do you can have a glass of wine? Look up pictures and info of babies with fetal alcohol syndrome, that should turn off any desire you have for drinking!
- Is it bad to have a little communion wine when you’re pregnant – please read?
- Q: First of all, I don’t want to hear any crap about my religion – that’s not what I’m asking about.I’m pregnant and Catholic – for those of you unfamiliar with Catholicism, a huge part of being Catholic is taking communion, which consists of bread wafers (the body of Christ) and weak wine (the blood of Christ). I’ve been taking communion since I was 8.Since I knew I was pregnant, I haven’t been taking communion every week, and when I do I only take a tiny sip of the wine. No one has ever said anything about it to me before. However, this Sunday there was a woman behind me in line who I guess was visiting (I’d never seen her before) and after Mass, she came up to me and basically told me what an awful mother I was for drinking while I was pregnant.WILL it hurt my baby? I’d been told it wouldn’t, and all the mothers in my family took communion during their pregnancies, and we don’t have any FAS babies in our family. But I want to be on the safe side…thanks for your time.
- A: I don’t think that one small sip of communion wine is going to harm your unborn baby. If you are truly concerned about it, ask your priest if he can provide you with grape juice in substitution of the wine, but I think you and your baby will be fine.
- Is wine good/bad for you ?
- Q: Is it true that drinking a glass of wine is good for you ?Which red wine do you like?is it okay to have wine when your pregnant ? (Not that I am)-just curious I IIKE EVERYONES ANSWERS !
- A: if u want to die soon….have it… or if you want to live long………………………………leave it