Should a pregnant women take asprin
No, aspirin can cause miscarriage. Do not take aspirin while pregnant unless directed by a doctor. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/should-a-pregnant-women-take-asprin ]
More Answers to “Should a pregnant women take asprin“
- Why can’t pregnant women take aspirin?
- Aspirin causes the platelets in our blood to become “slick” and can inhibit or affect our blood’s clotting ability. Pregnant women should not take aspirin due to the fact that she could hemmorhage during spontaneous abortion or de…
- Why can’t a pregnant woman take asprin
- You don’t want to take Ibprofen, Aspirin, Advil etc because they have blood thinning products in them that could harm your baby.
- What is the risk of taking aspirin when the woman is 1 to 2 month…?
- NO NO NO Please do not take asprin while you are pregnant. Take tylenol or even extra stregnth tylenol.