Should I dump my girlfriend if she is pregnant
The ChaCha Magic 8 ball said to ask again later, I say that it isn’t a great idea if you love her. ChaCha On! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/should-i-dump-my-girlfriend-if-she-is-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Should I dump my girlfriend if she is pregnant“
- Would it be evil of me if i dumped my girlfriend while she’s preg…?
- Well, that depends… Are you dumping her because she’s changed after she got pregnant? Those are just hormones. Are you planning on being there for her during her pregnancy? If the answer is no, then yes, they will see you in a bad l…
- What can I do if my girlfriend dumped me after I hurt her so much…?
- I certainly hope her parents aren’t talking about abortion. You need to tell her privately that you were vary scared at first but the shock has worn off and that you are very sorry. Tell her: that even if she doesn’t want to be together a…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I was getting ready to dump my girlfriend and now she’s pregnant what should I do?
- Q: I am 23 years old and my girlfriend is 25 years old. She already has two young daughters from a previous marriage ages 4 and 5 .I’m in a very big problem right now. My girlfriend is 5 months pregnant. Before she got pregnant I was getting ready to dump her because to be honest she complained too much about every single little thing in life. I know women are usually like that, but this female in particular was too extreme in that sense. I’m a very patient person with everyone and I rarely get mad, but she would make my stomach cramp-up sometimes of how angry she would make me. So like I said, I already wanted to dump her because I really felt like she was starting to be too much for me. we were together for 3 long years. Well, five months ago she said she was pregnant with my kid and I could not believe her because we were using the “Nuva ring” as a form of contraception and I got very upset because it was an unplanned pregnancy. She gave me the excuse: “that maybe it failed because she probably had inserted it wrong”. I think she got pregnant on purpose to be honest. I once saw a pregnancy test in her bathroom like a month beforehand and I asked her what she wanted it for,she just ignored me and changed the subject.This now brought me to believe that she was testing herself out to see if she was pregnant without me knowing it while leading me to believe that we were using the “Nuva ring” when in fact we weren’t “.This has been devastating for me because I wanted to dump her A**ss and now she’s pregnant.What should I do? I want to be a responsible father but I can’t stand her anymore…………..
- A: You can be a good father, even if you’re not going to stay with your child’s mother. If you don’t want to pursue a relationship with this woman, let her know now. I’d also suggest you consult a lawyer, and get formal support and visitation orders in place as soon as possible.
- MY GIRLFRIEND LIED ABOUT BEING PREGNANT WTF!? SHOULD I DUMP HER? DOES SHE HAVE PSYCHOLOGIAL ISSUES?
- Q: SO, here goes:Now the situation is a little bit complicated, or at least it seems so to me. I am currently overseas studying abroad and my girlfriend is back in the states at school. We have been dating for over a year and we both knew that i’d be leaving for study abroad this semester. Now im not really sure what the deal is with my girlfriend. She usually gets her period around the 20th of every month, give or take a few. For some reason she didnt have her period on time, she took 2 pregnancy tests which both came out negative (one 2 days before and another a week later) She ended up having her period nearly two weeks late. I was a little concerned but not really. As we are sexually active we had talked about what we would do in the event of a pregnancy, I was not worried. We are pretty diligent in using contraceptives (condom, VCF) But there is always a chance. So we had talked about this, quite a few times actually. We loved each other (and have been moving towards marriage) and of course the responsible thing to do would be to get married and raise our baby together.Now what blows my mind is why the day that she got her period she decides to mess with my head and tell me that she took another pregnancy test and that she is in fact pregnant!! ON TOP OF THIS SHE TELLS ME THAT SHE WANTS TO HAVE AN ABORTION!!I cannot understand this, abortion is completely opposite of everything that i’ve been taught and believe, I think its an EVIL, disgusting thing. I told her I WOULD NOT under any circumstances support her (emotionally or financially) or her decision to have an abortion unless it was threatening to her health. (eptopic pregnancy etc.) This is very hard for me because I want to be there for her but I cannot support this sort of thing, we had talked about it before, numerous times and in depth about what we would do if there was an unplanned pregnancy and abortion was not even considered.What blows my mind is that she tells me this, rants and raves about getting an abortion, she actually told me that she wants to have the abortion and then get married later, and that i have to marry her because its my responsibility because i got her pregnant and she had to have an abortion!!? She says “our baby is going to be so beautiful.. butshe has to do it.. WTF>, then after 2 hours the phone card runs out. 2 hours later we are on the phone again and she tells me that maybe she doesnt want to have a pregnancy…I figure that at this point that she is very hormonal and scared and upset, this whole time on the phone ive been very patient, caring and loving. I love her and want her to be happy, we already had planned to maybe get married this summer, but not sure yet. We talk about the future, what we will do and how we will do it. She wasnt sure what she wanted to do and finally was so tired that she went to bed. In the mean time I sit down and plan exactly what im going to do to be able to financially support us for the next few years till we get out of college,(i’ve got 2 years left) which is no real big deal for me, just have to make some adjustments, and work hard, which is fine.We only talked briefly on the phone the next two days because of phone card issues and finding a time that we could both talk for. Today when we finally connect we are talking and after about 10 minutes or so she tells me that “SHE WAS JUST FREAKING KIDDING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT!!”now, i can see that maybe that in the first phone conversation that she said she was pregnant, then told me right after she was just joking.. ok sure ha ha… but no. this was days we are talking about, im abroad and have so much going on i am barely staying afloat. She DROPS THIS BOMB ON ME AND THEN SAYS IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!?I was ready to sacrifice everything for her and the baby! (transfer schools, jobs, move away from friends, family and support networks to somewhere i dont even know anyone… she just transfered to another school) Last night on the subway I sat and watched the cutest baby in the world cuddled in some moms arms, and thought to myself, wow i’m going to be in the same situation soon, and I was OK with it. yeah sure an unplanned pregnancy is an adjustment for everyone, after the initial shock wears off you have to decide what you are going to do about it, and i thought that what i decided was the right thing to do, yeah sure even though we talked about it before its still a shock and its very emotional, goals and plans and other things have to be adjusted and changed right? but its ok, somethings are more important, like raising a child, Whats the value of a life? I couldnt go my whole life knowing that I was responsible for someone else’s death, for killing an innocent. I Had no idea that she was actually like that, that she would one, consider killing her own child (which i know people from different backgrounds and cultures consider ok or commonpractice,, but i dont)What gets me moWhat gets me more is that she is so heartless to play with my emotions like this, what i cant understand is why she would do it? Yeah sure I sweat about it for a few days, but it was a horrible thing to do! (i can think of only one other thing that she could do that would be equally as hurtful)Was she worried that I wouldn’t marry her? or that she would lose me? I think she must have severe mental issues or something along those lines. I had no idea she was so crazy!! I mean she talked to me for 3-4 days, for hours at a time leading me on and feeding me all this crap about being pregnant! At this point I cant understand her, or what she’s getting at. I cannot at this poing trust her to tell me the truth, if she told me again that she is really pregnant can i even beleive her? (shes told me so many different things WTF?) I dont understand whats going on. I know that she is having a hard time at school, she is basically struggliing in all her classes this semester for some reI know that she is having a hard time at school, she is basically struggliing in all her classes this semester for some reason.. she told me on the phone that she “Has no motivation to do anything anymore…” (this was yesterday, i just figured it was b/c of the pregnancy)Today after i found this out and she told me she was just joking (which is no joke, cause she was serious) I finally just hung up on her and refuse to call her or take her calls until i figure this out and think about things rationally.AM I JUSTIFIED TO DUMP HER OVER THIS? esp if she really turns out to not be pregnant, (dont get me wrong, i’ll be there for the baby, but i cant handle being around someone who would lie to me about something like this and screw with my head…. she broke my trust once before, hurt me really bad but we worked through it, now she’s lied to me again, and this time it hurts worse.)She knows that I love her, and that I am hers and that I would love to spend the rest of my lifewith her, we even had planned out a time about to get married… so now why all of a sudden this? she must be freaking out… i dont know… (shes never been in a long distance relationship like this, and its only been like 3 weeks)dunno what more to say… im pissed.. and the grass on the other side of the fence looks a whole helluva lot greener now.Please give me some imputHAHA … OK SO ITS LONG, I’m SORRY,, but its COMPLICATED,, just wanted some advice.***Just got off the phone apparently she didnt think it was a big deal to tell me that she was pregnant. if i remember right her words were “I didnt think it was that serious.” And I just “wanted to teach you a lesson.”she was refering to the teaching a lesson part due to a few times that we had unprotected sex… however she was as guilty as I and we had both talked about it afterwards and resolved to do something different in the future.anyways… just interesting how things have worked out. When i talked to her on the phone she didnt think it was a big deal to tell me that… I cant understand how someone who loves someone else can play with their emotions like that.. its way beyond me.thanks for the imput***Just got off the phone apparently she didnt think it was a big deal to tell me that she was pregnant. if i remember right her words were “I didnt think it was that serious.” And I just “wanted to teach you a lesson.”she was refering to the teaching a lesson part due to a few times that we had unprotected sex… however she was as guilty as I and we had both talked about it afterwards and resolved to do something different in the future.anyways… just interesting how things have worked out. When i talked to her on the phone she didnt think it was a big deal to tell me that… I cant understand how someone who loves someone else can play with their emotions like that.. its way beyond me.There was really no other reason that she did it, or good reason…IMO so…thanks for the imput
- A: I don’t need to read all this to tell you one thing…IF SHE LIED about being pregnant…she will lie about anything. She is manipulating and trouble.DUMP HER….she will lie about anything….There is nothing to understand about her. She needs attention and the world is about her and what she wants….she needs chaos and drama in her life.Honey..find someone that deserves you…..you need someone that has her head screwed on right!
- Should I tell my girlfriend that this other girl told me she is pregnant with my baby?
- Q: I’ve been with my girl friend for over 4 years now. We’ve been planning on getting engaged and of course married after that. Obviously we had a little bump in the road a few months ago, but we are great now. I had sex with this…stupid girl. Anyway now that the girl finds out I’m back together with my girlfriend she says she is pregnant. So I’m thinking maybe she is just lieing, because she was like you have to tell her and whatever, and she will if I don’t. Me and my girlfriend are great right now, I don’t want her to dump me for no reason, but if she really is pregnant of course I would have to tell her… I mean shouldn’t my girlfiend understand that it was while we weren’t together and that its probably a lie? She knows we had sex… What should I do. How do I tell her this?? I know it would crush her…She got the dates right I think. I just really hate this girl now and I dont even want to see her to do the pregnancy test thing. I guess it would be better than waiting months to find out she really isn’t pregnant. But I mean it could still not be mine if she is I guess…. I don’t know I guess my question is more….How do I tell my girlfriend this ???Oh and I wasn’t even acting like I didn’t believe the girl and she was like I have a picture of a pregnancy test I can send you if you want proof…. hmm and on her facebook she is like “im getting drunk tonight!” just a few more ideas….
- A: lemme think about this…..YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!whether you tell her or she finds out some other way, she will eventually know. you might as well get it out in the open now, and hope she forgive you.besides it sounds like this girl might be lying. having your gf there with you may help keep you sane!communication is the key!!!!