What about if your pregnant
Most doctors discourage taking ibuprofen during pregnancy. Thanks for asking ChaCha! Text JOKE for a laugh! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-about-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What about if your pregnant“
- Because your period was so light, it’s not impossible that you may be pregnant, many women have a “period” to find out later they are pregnant. My advice would be to take a test, and see what the results say…if it comes up negat…
- its extreemly possible since your having unprotected sex basically, if you’ve had sex (wether it was protected or not) you could be pregnant yes you can get pregnant at any time of the month at any time you have sex no form of birth control…
- You MUST NOT FLY if you are, or think you may be pregnant. If you have vouchers with us and are pregnant we will extend your vouchers by 9 months.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Has anyone had dreams while they were pregnant about what the gender of your baby would be?
- Q: There are some myths out there saying if you dream about one gender of the baby while your pregnant, it means you will have the opposite gender. However, I’ve heard some stories of women who dreamed about one gender and end up having that same gender. What is your experience with that type of dream?
- A: I had dreams all the time before I found out the sex, that I was having a girl, I think once I had a dream it was a boy. All of my symptoms and even the Chinese calender said it was a girl. Going to have a baby boy 🙂
- What are early signs to know that your pregnant if you maybe about 3 weeks alone?
- Q: I know every pregnancy is different. However, it’s been 8 years since i was last pregnant. I have forgotten all the early signs.I know your breast will hurt, and or start to get a little bigger.Is it possible for them to hurt say two weeks ago and stop and you still be pregnant.Also when does the morning sickness normally kick if?
- A: List of early symptoms:http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/earlypregnancysymptoms.html
- Is this True about having your period when your pregnant?
- Q: If you have it when your preg. It will be a boy, and If you don’t have it, it will be a girl? (It’s just something I heard by many people, and I believe it….I just want to know what everyone else thinks about it) Thanks
- A: Myth. It might be true for a few women, but not enough to consider it anything resembling a trend. Purely coincidence.Most women do not have period-like bleeding during pregnancy (it’s not a period if you are pregnant).