What are some signs that show you’re pregnant
Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy; however, one of the most significant pregnancy (more?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-signs-that-show-you%27re-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What are some signs that show you’re pregnant“
- What are some signs that show you’re pregnant
- Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy; however, one of the most significant pregnancy (more?)
- How long it takes to get pregnant?
- Everytime you have unprotected sex, you take a chance at becoming pregnant. So it could happen the first time, or the thousandth time. It all depends on your body. Good luck!
- What are the showing signs if you’re pregnant in the first month …?
- Fatigue, possibly nausea, wanting to pee more often, hungrier than usual, a few tummy twinges, tender breasts, going off some foods especially coffee, and your vulva has a very blue tinge!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How Do You Know You’re Pregnant? Signs?
- Q: Please lets be mature, and if you don’t have anything nice to say, or anything worth while, please don’t comment. I’m sure we can all be adults here, and refrain from doing so. Thanks.[ Assuming you’ve had sex. ]It’s been about a month in a half since I’ve had sex, and I’m not sure I’m showing pregnant signs. I know sometimes your boobs will start to hurt, but what about your nipples? My boobs don’t really hurt me, it’s more of my nipples. A light brush could hurt them. I’m not too sure what to make of this. I know sometimes this could be happening before your period, for some women it does It’s never happened to me. And I’m not sure why now, after all that’s happened. Things just don’t add up. There’s other signs. I did start my period, but it was very late. One minute I feel I’m not pregnant, then another comes along, things change, and I think I am. I just, I need some advice, or help.Also, I’ve been more tired than usual. I’ve been sleeping more. I’ve also been using the restroom a lot. Idk if that would have anything to do with it this early in the “pregnancy”–Since I’m not sure yet. But I do know pregnant women use the restroom a lot b/c the baby is pushing on their bladder. But IF I am, there’s really, technically not a baby yet. Well, it’s not bit enough to push on my bladder. Is it?I also have been having killer headaches. And the smell of certain items, food or other, juset set me off, and make me sick to my stomach. Smell that have never bother me before. . .
- A: Morning sickness, your nipples get sore and your breasts get bigger (depending how far along you are), feeling light headed or dizzy, tiredness, craving more food than usual. Just buy a home test kit to be sure.
- what will happen if you get the depo prevera shot unknowing that you are pregnant?
- Q: i had gotten the depo provera shot about 3 months ago. and i am due for another one. the only thing is i feel as if i was pregnant before the shot. when i first got my shot they tested me to see if i was and i told that it had been about 5 days since unprotected sex. since i thought it took about 14 days to show if pregnant that i might had been. the lady that tested me said it would be fine that it would show if i was or not. but it came back negative. anyway for the past 3 months i have uncontrolable headaches, stomach pains, vomitting, dizziness, breast tenderness etc. some signs to when you’re pregnant? i have been trying to find out what can happen to me (and baby?) if i were pregnant? thank you.
- A: That’s a new one on me. My gyn told me I had to wait until I was on my period to get the shot.They gave you a pregnancy test before the shot since you weren’t on your period. I’d take a test to see if you are pregnant and go from there. If you are…(I doubt it) call the doc and see what the side effects are on the baby’s development.If not….I’d say that you’re unfortunate enough to have a bad reaction to depo. I was on it for 18 months and I reacted to it too. Although I was fortunate enough not to have the symptoms you have I had my own list of them to warn me off of Depo forever.Most of the symptoms you’ve listed are common with Depo. If they persist I’d discontinue the shot and use another method of birth control.Hope everything works out for you.
- How do you tell your fiance` you’re pregnant?
- Q: My friend has a pretty good chance of being pregnant. If she is, we know it’s her fiance`’s. I checked online for the signs and what not and it’s showing more signs that she is. She always has the munchies. Her fiance` has no clue. It was just 2 weeks ago they became enaged but she has maybe been pregnant for 3 or 4 months. He’s a sweet guy and said he would like to have kids some day. What should she do, and is there a way I can help?
- A: The only possible course-of-action is to tell him the truth. If they truly love each other, it won’t matter one bit, and a loving, successful marriage can’t be founded without a strong sense of honesty and trust.Having said this, I realize this can be hard, but no one ever said it would be easy. Love is like that, and marriage even more so. I really don’t know exactly what the best way for her to tell him would be, but I would recommend trying to ease him into it. Set up the place for a romantic evening in; dinner, candles, etc. Then just be honest from there.