What are the chances of getting pregnant after having Chlamydia
If treated your chances remain very good but there is a risk due to chlamydia of the fallopian tubes. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-chances-of-getting-pregnant-after-having-chlamydia ]
More Answers to “What are the chances of getting pregnant after having Chlamydia“
- What are the chances of getting pregnant after having chlamydia f…?
- Your chances are slim. Chlamydia is one of the most common causes of sterility. Although your chances of getting pregnant are very much decreased due to Chlamydia there is still a chance that you can. If I were you I would check with your d…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is there a chance of pregnancy after having a chlamydia?
- Q: i was diagnosed with chlamydia and the doctor gave me a single dose of azithromycin. what are the chances of getting pregnant after having this infection and after taking a single dose of azithromycin ?
- A: They’re the same as always. It doesn’t effect fertility. Use protection to prevent further infection and unwanted pregnancies!
- Is Having Chlamydia for about a year,affect your chances of having kids?
- Q: IM 19 YRS OLD AND HVE JUST GOTTEN MARRIED. AFTER 4 MONTHS OF MARRIAGE I FINALLY DECIDED TO GET A PAP DONE. WHEN GETTING THE PAP I FOUND OUT I HAD CHLAMYDIA. I GOT MY TREATMENT OF ANTIBIOTICS AS WELL AS MY HUSBAND. BUT NIETHER ONE OF US HAD ANY SIGNS, SO WERE NOT SURE WHO HAD IT..POINT IS IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT FOR SUM TIME NOW AND IT SEEMD NOT TO WORK, AND AFTER READING SUM ARTICLES ONLINE I READ AFTER SUM TIME IT CAN CASE P.I.D…SO WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF NOT HAVING KIDS..IM NEW AT THIS QUESTION STUFF SOO BARE WITH ME.. IM JUST AFRID THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE THAT FAMILY ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE DREAMING FOR..AND WITH HIM BEING IIN THE MILITARY, WE BOTH WANT KIDS FOR A JUST IN CASE ACCIDENT IN AFGHANISTAN(DEPLOYS AUG 09)THANX AGAIN,,,-MIMI-
- A: hey im ex army my hubby is in paras. we have a 5 yr old son. what u had scars ur tubes hunni u need to go and see a gyno go to the med centre and get refferd to a consultant. they will give u a lapraoscopy and dye test. see if ur working properly see what damage had been done. stress to them ur situation thats hes being deployed. untill them keep trying get urself an ovualtion kit. it tell u when u ovulate. keep a dairy of ur periods. ovualtion occurs 14-16 days before ur period is due. remeber u can concieve 14-16 days before ovualation and u will still get ur period. its ur next period u miss. good luck with it all
- What are the chances of having a miscarriage at 14 weeks?
- Q: This is my first time being pregnant; I’m only 17. I haven’t had any bleeding since before I found out I was pregnant, & it only happened once. I was told that is normal though. I have a book to read that clarified this, so I’m not worried about that anymore.I eat really healthy, but I still get morning sickness daily. I take prenatal vitamins everyday, but I haven’t got out much in the last few days because I’ve been so sick. I quit smoking & no one in my house is a smoker; I don’t do any drugs. I stay away from everything. I’m doing what I can, but I’m starting to get lots of pain in my lower abdomen. My lower back is starting to hurt as well… It comes & goes. Today I had particularly sharp pains. Is this normal?What are the chances of something happening this far along? I just need to know so I can stop worrying… I know you can get a miscarriage at any time during pregnancy, but what are the chances after 14 weeks?I have chlamydia at the moment, but the doctor said it hasn’t moved past my cervix & I’m treating it with penicillin. I’m also treating a yeast infection. I’m not sure if these things would cause pains…
- A: Stomach pains are normal and is using the baby just stretching it to make room.The chance of having a miscarriage at 14 weeks is about 1% (so 1 in 100)