What are the chances of getting pregnant after having the Mirena taken out
Your fertility should return to normal after removing the Mirena. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-chances-of-getting-pregnant-after-having-the-mirena-taken-out ]
More Answers to “What are the chances of getting pregnant after having the Mirena taken out“
- What are the chances of getting pregnant after having the Mirena …?
- Your fertility should return to normal after removing the Mirena. Thanks for asking ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get pregnant right after taking out Mirena IUD?
- Q: The day after taking out Mirena, I began bleeding. I don’t know if it was my “period” or if it was normal to bleed right after taking it out. A couple days after removing the IUD, I had sex and my boyfriend and he went in me. Could I be pregnant? What are the chances of getting pregnant right after taking out birth control? It was a stupid choice…but Mirena was seriously making me crazy.
- A: If you are not on a contraceptive then the chances of getting pregnant are very high, especially if he ejaculated inside.
- How long after having my IUD out should it take to get pregnant?
- Q: I have a 5 month old little girl and have the Mirena IUD for 3 months now. My husband and I have decided that we are ready for another baby and I made an Appt to have my IUD removed this Thursday. I am just wondering if anyone knows about how long it should take for me to conceive again? I got pregnant last time the first month we tried. so what are my chances of this happening again??
- A: My doctor told me that there is a slightly higher risk of miscarriage if you get pregnant the first month after the iud is taken out. I got after my second period. I had mine in for a little over 2 years. Good luck.
- Do You Think I Might Be Pregnant?
- Q: I had a birth control called the mirena that is put in your uterus, I had the contraceptive removed and had a period right after. Me and my husband have been having sex unprotected because we want a baby. I already have one child and while I was pregnant I didn’t have any symptoms, I would say it was the perfect pregnancy. My husband is in the army and is in Iraq, he came home for two and a half weeks right after I had my bc removed and my period was over…so I had some cramping like a week after he came home like I was about to have a period but it never came, then I had some very light bleeding. I have been feeling nausea, headaches, craving tuna fish, and just feeling real sick and tired all the time. I had a paps smear today and I asked my doctor how soon I could get pregnant after the mirena was removed, she said that I had to give time for my cevics to thincken back up… She said I was still ovulating but my period had to be back on a regular schedule…Now, I love my doctor and respect her a lot..I took 4 Pregnancy test they all came back negative my friends said that its too early to tell I don’t know. I didn’t find out I was pregnant with my daughter until I was 2 months into it….I would really appreciate honest opinions and remarks…..What do you think the chances of me being pregnant are? Please help.
- A: Re-test in a week.