What are the chances of getting pregnant if your not ovulating
Ovulation occurs when a mature egg is released from the ovary, pushed down the fallopian tube, and is available to be (MORE?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-chances-of-getting-pregnant-if-your-not-ovulating ]
More Answers to “What are the chances of getting pregnant if your not ovulating“
- What are the chances of getting pregnant when you’re not ovulatin…?
- Ovulation is when the ovary releases an egg. If that egg is fertilized by sperm then you can become pregnant. You can become pregnant if you have intercourse about 3 days prior to ovulation. You can also get pregnant a day after ovulation. …
- How big are the chances of getting pregnant when not ovulating??
- You need to ovulate in order to conceive. Having said that, sperm can survive in EWCM for to 3-5 days. So if you are showing signs of ovulation, you can get pregnant, but there must be EWCM present to nourish sperm that is waiting for an eg…
- When woman is not ovulating naturally and with medicine she can c…?
- She might be. Refer to a doctor for proper orientation.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are your chances of getting pregnant if you are not ovulating, or not sure that you’re ovulating?
- Q: The last day of my period was on the 2 of November. I’m not sure but I think I run on a 30 day cycle(I’m irregular). My and my husband had sex on the 29th. What are the odds that I am pregnant?
- A: If you didn’t ovulate your definitely cant get pregnant. Also you USUALLY ovulate around 14 days after the start of your first period (so that would have been on or around the 16th)
- what are the chances of getting pregnant if ur not ovulating and u use the pull out method?
- Q: i no thats the worst method, but i was just curious, and can u only get pregnant when ur ovulating, or is can u get pregnant even if your not ovulating
- A: 50/50 you can ovulate more than one time a month..its rare but it happens
- if you have sex one time what are your chances of getting pregnant?
- Q: just one timeand i know it depends on if your ovulating or notbutjust in general what are the chances [[if the guy is wearing a condom but your not on birth control]]
- A: If he wore a condom sweetie, I would assume that there were no tears in the condom and you would be safe. If you are going to have sex though honey and you do not want a baby right now….get a birth control. It’s free, you can go to planned parenthood and you do not have to notify your parents even if you’re under 18. That’s what they are there for is to protect young children from having children. Good Luck sweetie and be smart, stay safe. Just remember without protecting yourself….the chances of getting pregnant are 50/50 every time. It only takes 1 time. Good luck!