What are the earliest signs your pregnant
A missed period, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, sore breasts, and needing to pee more often are all symptoms of early pregnancy. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-earliest-signs-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What are the earliest signs your pregnant“
- What are the early signs of pregnanty?
- Her period. If it is a few days late, she’s most likely pregnant. Food cravings. Sore breasts. Sore backs. Take a pregnancy test. If it is negative, take 1 or 2 more. Just for checking. If she is, congrats.
- Am I Pregnant? Earliest Possible Signs of Pregnancy?
- Are you currently asking yourself the question am I pregnant? Earliest possible signs of pregnancy such as an elevated nausea, soreness of breasts, unusual mood swings and constant feelings of being tired may just be able to help you answe…
- Are You Pregnant? The Earliest Signs of Pregnancy
- Some women claim that they just “know” that they are pregnant, just shortly after conception. Symptoms vary greatly among women, however, and some women have few symptoms early in pregnancy. Luckily, Mother Nature has created sev…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the earliest signs that your pregnant?
- Q: My boyfriend and I did stuff in his car, not sex but ive always heard sperm can move, so im a little freaked out! anyone help!!!
- A: early symptoms are:♥ 10. Tender, swollen breasts♥ 9. Fatigue♥ 8. Implantation bleeding♥ 7. Nausea or vomiting♥ 6. Increased sensitivity to odors♥ 5. Abdominal bloating♥ 4. Frequent urination♥ 3. A missed period♥ 2. Your basal body temperature stays high♥ 1. The proof: A positive home pregnancy test and dont be to worried. sperm just cant jump! unless he jacked off on his hands and then fingered you, then you should be fine. just make sure to use as condom when you do have sex. good luck♥ ♥ ♥
- Those who have been pregnant what were your earliest signs?
- Q: For those who have been pregnant what were the earliest signs you had and how far along? Like did you have any signs even before your missed period or around that time?
- A: crazy, vivid dreams good ones thank goodness and waking up like every hour, not to pee, just laying there awake
- What were your earliest signs/symptoms for being pregnant with twins??
- Q: Curious to know ur own personal experiences and earliest signs of your twins. I’m 5 weeks pregnant, Ive cried almost everyday over dumb things for the past week, I feel 5 months pregnant, sleeping a ton, also thought I felt flutters, but people say its just gas, i suppose. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I didnt have these symptoms until I was further along. Im asking because I have a good chance I could have twins. My grandma had twins, my great grandmother had twins and my great great grandmother was a twin.(all faternal)And yes the twin side runs in my side, my moms…
- A: welp if it runs in YOUR side of the family its very possible. One thing I had was horribly bad morning sickness it was 24/7 I lost 17Lbs because of it. But my earlest sings of having twins was my stomach was huge at 3 months. most people I know don’t show until like 5-7 months. at 3 months I looked like most women who were 6-7 months. I never felt over emotional. at 15 weeks my doctor said I was measuring big and she would like me to go get my ultrasound early. my hubby knew it everyone just knew it. My niece (3yrs old) asked me before I knew I was prego if she can hold the baby. Then I asked her if it was going to be a boy or a girl she told me a boy and girl. the only thing she was wrong about was it was to girls. Best wishes