What are the signs of being pregnant with a "tube baby?"
Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy usually appear 2 to 4 weeks after a woman has missed her menstrual period. Irregular spotting MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-signs-of-being-pregnant-with-a-%22tube-baby%3F%22 ]
More Answers to “What are the signs of being pregnant with a "tube baby?"“
- Some very early symptoms of pregnancy are going to vary by each individual. Remember the best way to confirm a pregnancy is to use an at home pregnancy test or go to the doctor. The most common sign of pregnancy is a missed period. Breast t…
- Very light period or a missed one and bloating and tiredness and feeling sick not everyone feels sick. if you mean “pregnant” : SOME or ALL (not necessarily all at the same time, or all at all) of the following symptoms. 1. missed…
- Hi Lucy, Ok I think the first thing you need to do is take a pregnancy test! The best way to know for sure is to take one! it may turn out that you are not pregnant and you are stressing yourself out for nothing! Some of the signs of pregna…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the signs of miscarriage at 34 weeks?
- Q: 34 weeks pregnant and baby dies inside of you. What happens? Do you carry the baby until someone tells you that its dead/ have the baby and it be stillborn? Or will you start bleeding? What happens when the baby dies inside of you at 34 weeks? I am just curious and i would never do anything to harm my baby i love my baby and have everything for her already.I have had 2 miscarriages before and worry about these things. And i keep having dreams that i have a stillborn baby. The dream is like this…i am in the c section room and they cut me open and the doctor says oh no.. i ask “what is it a boy”.. because i keep telling my doctor and friends and family i want a girl-i have all the girl stuff already. ANYWAYS… the doctor says “no i am sorry” and raises the baby above the blue curtain over me “but your baby is dead”. They dont even try to save the baby and i am yelling at them telling them to do something. Thinking the baby is just not crying and needs his mouth and nose cleaned and that kinda stuff. I know this is crazy. But after 2 miscarriages and reading stories about stillborns and having friends with stillborns i am so scared !!!*i have also had dreams about having twins* but they keep telling me that there is only 1 baby inside of me.
- A: Im 35 weeks today and am going through the same crazy thought process.Ive been reading about still births and miscarriage and also had a threatened miscarriage with this pregnancy.At my 20 week scan i was convinced i wasn’t going to hear a heart beat… too much time on the internet and too many books!!Anyways to answer your question it would be a still born and you would have to deliver the baby.Reduced fetal movement is a sign that something is wrong inside the womb, but then there have been babies die at birth who seemed fine (not comforting i know).With the reduced movement keep in mind it is normal fo the baby to move around less the further along you get in your pregnancy- its just running out of room. If you dont feel any movement however use your common sense and go see the Doctor immediately.The dreams are a result of your subconscious- your thinking this stuff all day so when you go to sleep you dream about it too.Its normal to be worried, especially since you have dealt with loss before.Be confident in your body’s ability to produce a happy healthy baby because im sure everything is 100% fine!.Stay off the internet, read something more positive and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Just because its happened to someone else doesnt mean its going to happen to you.Good luck!
- Why does the book “What Does the Bible Really Teach” contradict the bible?
- Q: “What Does the Bible Really Teach” page 215 tells us:- DECADES in advance, Bible students proclaimed that there would be significant developments in 1914. What were these, and what evidence points to 1914 as such an important year?As recorded at Luke 21:24, Jesus said: “Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations [“the times of the Gentiles,” King James Version] are fulfilled.” Luke 21:5 to 24 from the New World Translation.5 Later, as certain ones were speaking concerning the temple, how it was adorned with fine stones and dedicated things, 6 he said: “As for these things that YOU are beholding, the days will come in which not a stone upon a stone will be left here and not be thrown down.”7 Then they questioned him, saying: “Teacher, when will these things actually be, and what will be the sign when these things are destined to occur?”Question 1. Are the disciples asking Christ, in verse 7, what DID happen in the past or are they asking when these things WILL happen in the future? 8 He said: “Look out that YOU are not misled; for many WILL come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them. 9 Furthermore, WHEN YOU hear of wars and disorders, do not be terrified. For these things must occur first, but the end does not [occur] immediately.”10 Then he went on to say to them: “Nation WILL rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; 11 and there WILL be great earthquakes, and in one place after another pestilences and food shortages; and there WILL be fearful sights and from heaven great signs.12 “But BEFORE all these things people WILL lay their hands upon YOU and persecute YOU, delivering YOU up to the synagogues and prisons, YOU being haled before kings and governors for the sake of my name. 13 It WILL turn out to YOU for a witness. 14 Therefore settle it in YOUR hearts not to rehearse beforehand how to make YOUR defense, 15 for I WILL give YOU a mouth and wisdom, which all YOUR opposers together WILL not be able to resist or dispute. 16 Moreover, YOU WILL be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and they will put some of YOU to death; 17 and YOU WILL be objects of hatred by all people because of my name. 18 And yet not a hair of YOUR heads WILL by any means perish. 19 By endurance on YOUR part YOU WILL acquire YOUR souls.20 “Furthermore, when YOU see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near. 21 Then let those in Ju•de´a begin fleeing to the mountains, and let those in the midst of her withdraw, and let those in the country places not enter into her; 22 because these are days for meting out justice, that all the things written may be fulfilled. 23 Woe to the pregnant women and the ones suckling a baby in those days! For there WILL be great necessity upon the land and wrath on this people; 24 and they Will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem WILL be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled.Question 2. Did Christ tell them to look for something that will happen in the future or a past event? “What Does the Bible Really Teach” continues on page 216How and when, though, did God’s rulership begin to be “trampled on by the nations”? This happened in 607 B.C.E. when Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians. “Jehovah’s throne” became vacant, and the line of kings who descended from David was interrupted. (2 Kings 25:1-26)Christ’s disciples asked about what will happen and Christ’s answer was also defiantly about what will happen and not what did happen, how can the book claim Christ was talking about something that had already happened over 637 years earlier?Years later, in 70ad, the Romans laid siege, invaded and flattened Jerusalem, to any understanding person, that was an event in the future and not the past and could have been the one that Christ had been referring.Question 3. Do you believe Christ was referring to this event or one still to come?
- A: Because anyone with access to a publishing/printing facility can print a book with whatever conclusions they reach in regards to the Bible.The medium is irrelevant. One could make the same charge against certain websites. If the medium is available, anyone can say whatever they wish.Those armed with the truth will see through misrepresentations.
- What are the odds of showing signs of pregnancy but not being pregnant?
- Q: For the past three weeks I have showed many signs of being pregnant. Like nausea/vomiting, frequent urination, mood swings, breast tenderness, back aches, and I have the dark line down my stomach. But I’ve taken 4 pregnancy test and they all say negative. I’m confused. I already have a daughter and with her I knew I was pregnant. But I just don’t know with this one.
- A: it is very likely. Its happened to me. Some signs of pregnancy are just normal signs of a womans body anyway. But besides that, although you need take notice of these signs, if you are worried that you might be pregnant, you could actually make your body produce these signs out of stress. However, if you want to be pregnant and your getting these signs, maybe the tests were wrong….just gotta ride it out unfortunately, doesn’t that suck….