What are things you can do to get pregnant
Start taking folic acid now. You reduce your chances of giving birth to a baby with a neural tube defect (for example, (MORE?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-things-you-can-do-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What are things you can do to get pregnant“
- What are things you can do to get pregnant
- Start taking folic acid now. You reduce your chances of giving birth to a baby with a neural tube defect (for example, (MORE?)
- What are some things i can do to help me get pregnant??
- Make sure that you are eating correctly, taking your vitamins and taking care of your body. Many women don’t have the chance to get their bodies ready for being pregnant. Chasteberry (found in fertility teas) and soy (replace regular milk w…
- Are there any new things i can do to try to get pregnant quickly …?
- Well, the obvious answer is to just have a lot of unprotected sex… But there are ways to make it even more likely to occur. An example would be ‘in vitro fertilisation’, which is basically trying to force conception outside of the body,…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can you get pregnant from boyfriend’s finger with wiped-off pre-cum on it?
- Q: I’ll be fifteen in two weeks,My period last started on the 16th of January, and would have finished around the 23rd.I’ve only had my period for just under two years, and I’m generally a bit irregular.It’s now the 25th February,And in between now and around the 23rd of Feb(most likely around the first two weeks since 23rd), my boyfriend and I were fooling around..I was giving him a hand job, he didn’t actually finish but he did have pre-cum.The thing is that he was very paranoid about me getting pregnant from it, and I kept telling him it wont happen, but he was still pretty nervous. I remember him washing his hands at one point, and at another point he just wiped it…You can make judgements on the situation but keep them to yourself as it doesn’t change the situation..But it’s been a bit less than a month, and I’ve been told that stressing can stop my period from coming which is what i’ve been doing all this week, And i’ve done a bit of research, a lot of stuff say different things like sperm die when it hits air, that it can swim into my vulva, all different things.And so my final question is,If your boyfriend pre-cums and gets it on his fingers, whipes it off, then fingers you, and you haven’t got your period since a bit more than a month ago,could you be pregnant, and why?A SOURCE would be nice, I know you may think you know information but ifyou got it from a good website where doctors write stuff or something, then I’d feel a lot more comfortable.Thanks.
- A: Sperm only can survive a few seconds when exposed to air. The link below is a situation similar to yours. And yes, if you’re worried about it, your period could be late due to stress. Just don’t worry about it. Good luck.
- I Need Some Advice. Please Read, Question About A Few Things (Pregnant ? , Boy Trouble )?
- Q: Okayy, i don’t need to hear that i have been stupid cos i already know that but i think im pregnant. Im 16 and been having sex with an 18 year old for almost a year. We are not together but we meet up nearly 2-3 times a week. I Have been on the Pill For About 5 months but i Admit i Have Been Stupid and dont Take it all The Time As i Forget. He Havnt Used A Condom For A Few Months Because Since Ive Been On the Pill He Doesn’t See The Need. I Havnt Had My Period For About 2 Months I Didnt Think anything At First Cos i Thought Perhaps Its Cos ive Been Forgetting To take The Pill But Now im Really Worried. Last Time My Period Was 6 Weeks Late I Told Him And Basically He Told Me i Was On My Own Then I Came On + I was So Happy And Foolishly I carried On Having Sex With Him. I Dont Like tO Say No Too Him As I Really Like Him But I Know there Is No Chance Of Me + Him Getting Together As He’ve Told Me Loads Of Times. If I Tell Him i Think Im pregnant Then maybe Ive Blown Any Chance Of Me + Him Getting Any Closer. I Really Cant See Him Standing By Me. At Times He is Lovely But other Times I Really Cant See Why i Bother. Ive Done So much For Him Stuck By Him When He Got Into Trouble. Ive Been Told By all Our friends Not to Bother As He Is Just Using Me + Is Going To Cause trouble for Me, And Lately I can See What they Mean. Already he Have Caused So Many Arguements For Me With My Family + Friends. I am Going To Do a Test On The Weekend But Would Just Like To see What others ThinkWell the Questions That I Am Asking Are :-1. What Are The Chances That I Am Pregnant ?2. What would You Do If This Was You ?3. Should I forget Him All Together4. And If I Am Pregnant Shall I Tell Him Myself Or Let Him Hear It Off SomebOdy Else.5. Would You Still Have Sex With Him If He Asks Cos i Really Like him For Some ReasonPlease Dont Judge Me. I Have Been Foolish I Know That But Just Want People’s Opinions.actually i am not a slag or a whore. who are you to judge me when you dont even no me. I have made a few mistakes dont mean im a slag who has sex with just anyone.Thanks everyone else for your opinions everything your sayin makes alot of sense lets hope your all right.
- A: Firstly you can do better than him, he sounds like such a ****! You could be pregnant, its best to do a test to check just in case and definitely tell him yourself if you are, tell him your side. If i was you i would tell him that it takes 2 people to make a baby (that’s if you are pregnant). You should really make sure you remember to take the pill, set a reminder on your phone for each day if that helps you remember, besides risking pregnancy you could also catch any diseases off him, you don’t know who else he might be sleeping with behind your back. You could already have caught something off of him so get yourself checked out, that might be the reason for missing periods etc…I would just ditch him now, he’s just with you for the sex and he’s basically told you that himself! listen to your family and friends their way more important than him!!!Good Luck Hun x
- What is the point in having a baby but then shoving them in day care?
- Q: Before I get decked in the face just here me out.I understand that in some situations day care is necessary.But what I don’t get is when people have kids and 6 weeks later or 6 months later there in daycare.I know that we need money to survive but what people consider Necessities are really just “Luxries or wants) I mean really do you really NEED that 300,000 dollar house or do both Spouses really Need the 25K car. Do you need Every single Cable channel or the Blinged Out cellphone which charges you up the nose for everything. Are dinners out every week at 50-60 dollars a pop really necessary?Both my husband and I have a college degree and right now he is working and I am staying home. We live on a 40K income (That’s before the taxes, health insurance and all the other wonderful things we owe the government) But right now I am staying home to watch my daughter grow. When she goes to school full time they I will go back to work and persue that “American Dream”We live in a Modest 3 bedroom house in a wonderful and safe city perfect for families. My husband I own Older Mazda Protege(mine’s paid off)and were perfectly content with what we have. My daughter has everything she needs and alot that a baby could ever want.I gave up a lifestyle that I was used to (Nice cars, vacations, dinners out, nice clothes, shoes) and I would do it again in a heart beat. What I don’t get is people who have husbands who make a decent income but would rather work then take care of there children. (Then why have kids if you would rather be away from them). I understand you may want to give more for your kids and be able to buy them the world but what is a few years of sacrfice to give your child your time and for you to experience what you can never replace. Sure my husband and I don’t get to drive the newest car or have the nicest tv. But we still have Cell phones, the internet and have tv. My husbands best friend works with him and they make around the same income. However his wife would rather work and is pregnant with her second child. My heart breaks for the mother because the older child perfers the caretaker over the mother.Can someone please spread some light on this issue for me?I have NOTHING against Daycare! What I am asking is if you could stay home, Why choose to work instead of being with your kids for a couple years?One thing I learned from my mother who said “I won’t be going to be death bed wishing I worked more but I will go wishing I would stayed home instead of working” Or Maybe I am just from a different generation where we Place family above all else.I thank God every day for what I have.I understand that cicumstances Change and that I may have to work. But if I had the Choice and I could..I would.My mother was a single mom for a few years and so was my husbands moms. They are wonderful people…Why if you had the CHOICE to stay home, why now take it?
- A: I understand what you’re saying. That you understand when a couple NEEDS the double income to stay afloat, pay bills, or survive that a baby has to go to day care. What you don’t understand are the women and men who choose to have a baby, but don’t want to make the sacrifices for the baby. So, all those who answered “We need both to stay afloat” or “I’m a single mom and have no choice…” or “we have no choice…” really aren’t what you’re talking about. You are talking about the mom who says “I’m not cut out to be a stay at home mother/father…” (then why have a baby? One SHOULD be cut out to stay home with the baby.) Or “I have a right to my career, and just because I spend more time on my career doesn’t make me less of a mother/father.”Honestly, I don’t understand it either. My husband makes less than $20,000 a year (I have a degree and both of us went to college, but the economy is hard and he’s not working at a great job.) We own one car (a junker) and right now rent rooms from my parents (to help them out.) Balancing things out, paying off debts, we will be able to afford a small house eventually. And of course he’s looking for better work and for training to help him get better work. However, we make a LOT of sacrifices because it’s important for our children not to be raised by someone else. We don’t do anything that costs money, we don’t hardly go anywhere. Honestly…. that’s what being a parent is supposed to be. Making sacrifices. We’ve also seen too many children who grew up in daycare, then preschool, then normal school without mom or dad at home after about 10 years old, who got into deep trouble as teenagers. They NEED a parent around, even once they’re school-age and older.My niece desperately wants to stay home with her kids, and her husband won’t keep a steady job. So she has no choice. She STILL avoided day care by having family babysit the kids for their first 3 years. Day care does not improve social skills. Seeing family and friends interacting does. At least until they’re closer to pre-school age. Day care actually is detrimental to social skills (see link) so it should be seen as a last-resort.To me, it comes down to kids needing parents more than they need money/things. No, you don’t need high speed internet. You don’t need cell phones. You don’t need cable. You don’t need a car for both of you. Your child does not need a computer in their room, or a TV. They don’t even need a Happy Meal once a month. Simplicity is not a curse, but a blessing.