What are your chances of getting pregnant from precum
There’s no exact figure known for certain, but it’s about 1-10% maximum. It’s not likely, but can happen. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-your-chances-of-getting-pregnant-from-precum ]
More Answers to “What are your chances of getting pregnant from precum“
- Any time sperm or pre-ejaculate touches the vagina it can travel in and you can become pregnant. There is a 20-25% chance a woman can get pregnant each month. I would say your friends need to do a little more research before giving guidance…
- Precum is from semen/sperm left over from a previews ejaculation, and the chances are very HIGH. If I was you I would take a bus and go to planned parenthood and get the “Plan B” or morning after pill, and ask about contraceptives…
- CLICK HERE TO WATCH — Yes for the thousanth time. GETTING PREGNANT HELP Precum Chances are Shes Pregnant What are the chances of my GF getting pregnant if we had sex 7 days after her period ended The chances of getting pregnant without p…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the chances of getting pregnant from precum right before your period?
- Q: My boyfriend and I had a lot of unprotected sex before my period and and a few days after. He didn’t finish any of the times however. So what are the chances of me being pregnant?(Pre-c.um is a thing to include in the chances. We also did it quite a few times..)
- A: Pre-cu.m DOES have sperm, even though it’s a very minimal amount. This is why so many people rely on the pulling out method. So the chances of you getting pregnant from pre-cu.m are definitely less than if he cu.ms inside of you completely. Remember that a man’s sperm, be it pre-cu.m or not, can live in the body for 3-5 days before it finally dies. Those little guys are pretty determined. A typical woman is most fertile 14 days before the first day of her period. This is when most women are ovulating. I say ‘most’ because ALL women are different.It is, in fact possible for you to get pregnant and any given time during the month, be it pre-cu.m or full on ejaculation inside. It’s best to use some kind of birth control just to be on the safe side.
- What are the chances of getting pregnant from precum..?
- Q: A week after your period ended? Me and my bf had unprotected sex 2 days in a row. Saturday and Sunday. But he didn’t cum. What are the chances?(My cycle is about 26 days)
- A: precum contains sperm as well….so its a definate possibility ESPECIALLY ten days after your cycle….so its a definate possibility that you could be pregnant…precum has sperm in it…and ANY time you have unprotected sex you have the chance of getting pregnant.
- what is the chance of getting pregnant on your period only from precum?
- A: The risk is low, but why would you accept even a small risk of pregnancy (not to mention the risk of disease, that risk is much higher). Just use protection in the future!