What can cause brain damage as a child
The birth control pill is more likely to cause brain and mental damages to a child if you take it while you’re pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-cause-brain-damage-as-a-child ]
More Answers to “What can cause brain damage as a child“
- What can cause brain damage as a child
- The birth control pill is more likely to cause brain and mental damages to a child if you take it while you’re pregnant.
- Did most people who suffered from child hood abuse or trauma have…?
- A nervous breakdown is not a modern clinical term, it is an outdated term that was used for what we now know to be a wide variety of unique mental illnesses with a later age of onset. Depending on which specific illness you mean, they could…
- Do mercury amalgam dental fillings cause damage to the brain in c…?
- Yes, not only does it cause damage to the brain it can also cause possible damage to the kidneys and immune system
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How safe is MSG and Aspartate?
- Q: What if someone were to tell you that a chemical (MSG) added to food could cause brain damage in your children, and that this chemical could effect how your children’s nervous systems formed during development so that in later years they may have learning or emotional difficulties? What if there was scientific evidence that these chemicals could permanently damage a critical part of the brain known to control hormones so that later in life your child might have endocrine problems? How would you feel? Suppose evidence was presented to you strongly suggesting that the artificial sweetener in your diet soft drink may cause brain tumors to develop, and that the number of brain tumors reported since the introduction of this widespread introduction of this artificial sweetener has risen dramatically? Would that affect your decision to drink these products and especially to allow your children to drink them? What if you could be shown overwhelming evidence that one of the main ingredients in this sweetener (aspartate) could cause the same brain lesions as MSG? Would that affect your buying decisions? And finally, what if it could be demonstrated that all of these types of chemicals, called excitotoxins, could possibly aggravate or even precipitate many of today’s epidemic neurodegenerative brain diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, ALS, and Alzheimer’s disease? Would you be concerned if you knew that these excitotoxin food additives are a particular risk if you have diabetes, or have ever had a stroke, brain injury, brain tumor, seizure, or have suffered from hypertension, meningitis, or viral encephalitis? Would you also be upset to learn that many of the brain lesions caused by these products in your children are irreversible and can result from a SINGLE exposure of these products in sufficient concentration? How would you feel when you learn the food industry hides and disguises these excitotoxin additives (MSG and Aspartate) so they can’t be recognized? Incredulous? Enraged? The fact is many foods are labeled as having “No MSG” but in fact not only contain MSG but also are laced with other excitotoxins of equal potency and danger. All of the above are true. And all of these well known brain toxins are poured into our food and drink by the thousands of tons to boost sales. These additives have NO OTHER purpose other than to enhance to TASTE of food and the SWEETNESS of various diet products. Hidden Sources Of MSG As discussed previously, the glutamate (MSG) manufacturers and the processed food industries are always on a quest to disguise the MSG added to food. Below is a partial list of the most common names for disguised MSG. Remember also that the powerful excitotoxins, aspartate and L-cystine, are frequently added to foods and according to FDA rules require NO LABELING AT ALL. * Food Additives that ALWAYS contain MSG * Monosodium GlutamateHydrolyzed Vegetable ProteinHydrolyzed ProteinHydrolyzed Plant ProteinPlant Protein ExtractSodium CaseinateCalcium CaseinateYeast ExtractTextured Protein (Including TVP)Autolyzed YeastHydrolyzed Oat FlourCorn Oil
- A: to the poster above, aspartate is one of the amino acids found in aspartame, along with phenylalanine…. MSG becomes a problem because the body makes it (glutamate) in sufficient amounts and it doesn’t need to be added to the diet (I definitely stopped eating Ramen after an MRI showed breakdown of my blood-brain barrier, which excess excitotoxins can cause…)
- why is it illegal to have gay marriage what danger does it cause?
- Q: I kind of been wondering this as well I can see why weed is illegal, it causes brain damage.I can see why abortion should be illegal, it’s killing a child.But why is gay marriage is illegal, other then the fact that God states it. I want a rational reason something that’ll make sense to me I’ve been wondering about this for a couple of days.Don’t get me wrong I don’t like seeing gay people kiss, I’ll apologize to the gay community now because this will offend a few and I don’t mean to offend, but is it not fair to them?I didn’t mean to be funny but I guess this must be laughable to somecan you please tell me why it’s not wrong though, not picking a fight ok but that’s actually what my question is why is it ok to make it illegal what harm does it do?there’s alot of benefits in being married isn’t there you get to share property rights health insurance I think? I’m not to sure what the benefits are really but there is isn’t there?there’s alot of benefits in being married isn’t there you get to share property rights health insurance I think? I’m not to sure what the benefits are really but there is isn’t there?ok just becuase I don’t have the same rules as some doesn’t mean I’m uneducated. If this is such bullshit don’t even waste your precious time here. Which obviously you just did to bash someone, please get a lifeNow no more mean comments just tell me why you think it’s ok or not? I’ll accept your views and not attack you for itOh and sorry if this doesn’t make sence I just suck and explaining thingswhat’s polygamy? Sorry I’m not attacking I really don’t know what that ismore then one marriage hmmm I guess there’s a pointbut that’s not taking something away from someonetrue about the atheist thingthink more as in solve it myself or think more like the get an education guy hmmmm too people think this either it’s the same guy with two accounts or I really come up as uneducated, sorry if I dowell what I like about the bad comments here is that they aren’t nasty like some I’ve seen so I’ll appologies for blowing my lid
- A: It’s illegal because 1) the religious right in America thinks they have the right to shape our laws to accord with their particular religious beliefs and 2) part of human nature is a regrettable need to hate and discriminate against anyone who isn’t exactly like them. Allowing gay couples the legal status of marriage would pose no danger whatosoever to anyone; denying them that legal status denies them the many, many legal rights and financial benefits which come along with marriage, which range from Social Security benefits to immigration to inheritance rights, and it’s discrimination, pure and simple.
- What would happen theoretically to a person/their brain if all 5 senses were deprived from birth?
- Q: There have been the cases of feral children/child abuse where the outcome resulted in the permanent inability of learning human language, higher emotional development such as feeling compassion, etc. MRI scans of these children’s brains showed underdeveloped areas that controlled these functions. Can a human stay alive with a brain that has been damaged by depriving all 5 senses, leaving just the parts of the brain that run bodily functions? Or will this be too much of a system shock that the brain deteriorates, causing death?
- A: Deprivation of all five senses should cause the brain to atrophy and the person would die. It has been proven that a human being cannot live if derpived of touch.