What days are girls most likely to get pregnant
Most women ovulate anywhere between day 11-day 21 of their cycle, counting from the first day of their last period. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-days-are-girls-most-likely-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What days are girls most likely to get pregnant“
- How many days before the period is a girl least likely to get pre…?
- You can get pregnant AT ANY TIME before or after your period. Until your body flushes out the old unfertilized egg, it is receptive to just one determined sperm. There is a certain amount of male secretion during sex that contains more than…
- How likely is a girl to get pregnant 2-3 days before her period f…?
- Your most fertile time is the Fertile period, which is 2-3 days before you ovulate and then the day you ovulate
- What day is a girl most likely to get pregnant after her menstral…?
- It’s the day you are ovulating. Everyone ovulates differently, so different people can get pregnant at different times in their cycles. Most women ovulate somewhere in the middle of the cycle (about 2 weeks after the period), but I ovulate …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what days of the month is a girl most likely to get pregnant?
- A: the 22nd…the day of the month you have unprotected sex with her
- What day is a girl most likely to get pregnant after her menstral cycle?
- Q: Is it like the day before you have your period or the day right after you have your period?
- A: It’s the day you are ovulating. Everyone ovulates differently, so different people can get pregnant at different times in their cycles. Most women ovulate somewhere in the middle of the cycle (about 2 weeks after the period), but I ovulate one week after my period. The only way to know when you are ovulating is to get an ovulation test. (You can also do things like check your cervix, but you still can’t be 100%.)
- 3 Days Before and After Menstruation…?
- Q: Is it true, that a girl will most likely not get pregnant 3 days before and 3 days after she had her menstruation??Or what are the other calculations method that you know to determine when a girl would not likely get pregnant by the dates of the calendar? thanks
- A: A girl can get pregnant at ANY TIME.It’s increased when she’s on her period though.But there is no point where she is infertile.