What days can I get pregnant
Your body is fertile during the 5 days before and up to 3 days following ovulation, which occurs about 15 days after your period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-days-can-i-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What days can I get pregnant“
- You can get pregnant on the days that you ovulate. You will typically ovulate 10-14 after the last day of your period. Keep track of your cycle or use an ovulation predictor kit to help determine when you are ovulating.
- ･ Conceiving a baby can sometimes be a challenging feat. Some have the misconception of a woman as instantly… ･ Pregnancy occurs when a male sperm reaches a fertile female egg. A fertile egg is one that leaves a woman’s… ･ Ideally, calc…
- All of them, use birth control.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant does anybody else experience this?
- Q: I am 32 weeks and 3 days and for the past few days i have been out of breath and can’t seem to eat much. I get really hungry but when i go to eat i can only manage a few mouth fulls. Then i get full of wind and keep passing it and then my tummy hurts with what i think is indigestion. Has anybody experienced this and what can i do to eat.
- A: this is completely normal – believe me!!the reason you can’t eat as much now is because your uterus is pushing up against your stomach thus making it smaller!the reason you can’t breath properly is due to the same reason – your uterus is pushing against your diaphragm!you can still eat normally but wat smaller, more frequent meals during the day! so instead of 3 big meals – eat 5 smaller meals!!As for your tummy hurting – I don’t know what could cause this — it could be braxton hicks but perhaps ask your GP about it at your next check-up!!
- 21 weeks 2 days pregnant am i out of the miscarrage stage?
- Q: i am 21 weeks and 2 days and i have a bicornial uterus and i tend to get VERY stressed out. can i still loose my baby. This is my first pregnancy and i am freakin out. And this may sound dumb, but if i was to go into labor now at 21 weeks (since i have a bicornial uterus) would my baby live?? If not how many weeks would i have to be in order for it to live?&&&& what can i do to relieve stress
- A: The earliest a baby can live outside the womb is 23 weeks.
- 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant and already having difficulties with getting comfortable?
- Q: Like I go to sit down or lay down and I get pains and cramps everywhere and it seems like no matter what I do it dosent help besides when I sit in the recliner!Do you have any ideas on what I can do to get comfortable?
- A: This sounds like what I get, Round ligament pain. Fortunately, it’s normal specially in the second trimester.Which I just entered.Tylenol is a godsend, and basically the only thing you can take for it. I know when changing positions/etc or even walking seemed like it was stretching and felt uncomfortable. Ever since I could recognize the problem, and take tylenol it’ll make you feel better for hours.