What do i do My friend might be pregnant
Be as supportive as possible. Make sure she takes a home pregnancy test before making any assumptions. If that is positive, tell her to go to the doctor to confirm. From there just be as supportive as possible. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-i-do-my-friend-might-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What do i do My friend might be pregnant“
- Could she be pregnant? my friend might be pregnant… but
- Well if she has time she needs to take ECP(aka morning after pill) it works to prevent pregnancy,but it works best if taken within 72 hours of the unprotected sex/accident. If it is too late for that then she is just going to have to wait i…
- My 13 year old friend might be pregnant. What should she do??
- If your friend wasn’t bright enough to know, he wasn’t wearing a condom when they had sex, then she certainly isn’t bright enough to raise a child. If she’s afraid of what the cashier thinks now, does she wonder what the cashier will thin…
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR FRIEND MIGHT BE PREGNANT?
- Well first, I would make sure she is really and actually pregnant. Freaking out over something major like this shouldn’t come until it’s a certain fact. Next thing is to be there for her, like you want to be. Make sure she has good prenatal…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My 13 year old best friend might be pregnant?
- Q: My 13 year old friend had sex last week and thinks she might be pregnant. She’s the most popular girl in school, but she has a bit of a reputation as a slut, and she’s told a few other people about it and is acting completely non-chalant about it. We along with another of our friends, are going to go to Shoppers and buy a pregnancy test tomorrow, what should she/we do if it shows up positive? And how do I get her to see what a big deal this is?
- A: Take her to PP to get a test. If it is positive . . . .Planned Parenthood has a low-income program, it can be as cheap as 100$. If you tells them you have no job, no money and no support they will likely have you pay the minimum for the procedure and get donations to cover the rest. 1-800-230-PLAN (1-800-230-7526) to find the Planned Parenthood clinic nearest you. *If you are underage it will mostly likely be free.*You have the choice between the pill (which can be taken up to 11weeks, at home or at a friends house) or the vacuum method (in clinic procedure). Personally I used the pill method so I could be at home with my husband but some women want to have the surgical, so it’s done and over with when they leave the clinic. You will be financially screened – usually this goes on the honor system, weight/height taken, blood pressure checked, pricked -fingertip- to check for rH factor and anemia, you will receive an ultrasound or sonogram to determine gestational age. You may be asked if you want to view the image, this is up to you. You will receive antibiotics, anti-nausea tabs and pain meds. Take them ALL. You must finish at the very least your course of antibiotics. Follow all aftercare instructions and go back to your after care appt. This last step is vital, you must go back for your aftercare appt! Abortion begins a new menstrual cycle. You should have a regular period in 4 to 8 weeks.you should have the option of receiving birth control – again this will most likely be free, take it and use it correctly.If you are underage you may want to check this site out to see about parental consent laws and whatnot. http://www.sexetc.org/state *Even if it says you need parental consent, you don’t. Call PP and tell them you cannot tell your parents; by law, a judicial bypass must be available to those minors who just cannot get their parents/guardians permission. A judge signs the parental consent acting as a de facto guardian.Some state medicaid program do pay for it, use this link and figure out if your state covers it. If they do, you can go to “welfare” office and get emergency coverage and the state and taxes will help pay for it. http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/book/companion.asp?id=20&compID=64I respect that it is your choice and understand that you are probably doing what’s best for you. If you have any more questions or want/need to talk about it drop me an email.It is entirely possible to have an abortion and not feel guilt because you knew it was the right thing to do. ImNotSorry.net~Pro-Choice Momma; Have had an abortion <no regrets> and I have a 9 month old daughter <no regrets>. I believe in protecting my daughter’s choice.Abortion: There is a Consensushttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSQiazUvgo
- What do I do if my best friend might be pregnant and she is under 18?
- Q: Her parents have threatened to kick her out if she is ever pregnant. So naturally she hasnt told them she had sex yet. I’m a guy so I dont know any of the symptoms, I’m not the one that had sex with her either. She is just really worried and I’m scared for her, so any information on what to say to her or what to do would help a lot. And I dont know how old you have to be to buy a pregnancy test either.
- A: there’s no age to buy a test. also some of the symptoms would be a missed period, sore breast, nausea, fatigue, etc…. some parents say they will kick there kids out if they become pregnant but once it actually happens they don’t thru with but tell before she star stressing to take the test first and find out if she is or not. If isn’t tell her to always use protection so that she doesn’t have to be stressing if she is pregnant or to get on birth control. She can go to Planned parenthood they do free testing they could give her condoms and birth control and she doesn’t need her parents to go with her it is confidential. Search to see where you guys have a Planned Parenthood around where you live. I hope this help.
- what do u do if your 14 year old friend might be pregnant?
- Q: my friend thinks she maybe pregnant but she can’t tell her me or she will disown her. she don’t know for cirtant but is she pretty positive.what do i tell her?
- A: Be in her side and tell her if she is positive that she is pregnant. You could buy her a preggy test or she could buy herself one =]GoOd LuCk