What do you eat when your pregnant and have morning sickness
Eat something high in protein before going to bed. Ginger, teas, cookies, even the spice can be helpful in preventing nausea. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-eat-when-your-pregnant-and-have-morning-sickness ]
More Answers to “What do you eat when your pregnant and have morning sickness“
- What is it safe to eat during the first semester of pregnancy in …?
- It’s trimester, not semester. Some women get sick no matter what they eat, or don’t eat (or get sick first thing in the morning, before they’ve had a chance to eat anything). You’ll have to eat and see for yourself. There are things that ca…
- Am 18 weeks pregnant…no weight gained..no morning sickness…ea…?
- that the baby might be growing and not everyone go through morning sickness around that time but u just dont have morning sickness it could be evening and you vomit you just dont know thats called morning sickness to
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Pregnant sickness (aka morning sickness)… When to tell what’s what?
- Q: So we all know, if you’ve had a pregnancy before or are are for the first time, that some of us get morning sickness (for some morning, noon and night sickness lol). The trouble is, when you spend all this time with a sore stomach, when do you know if your stomach is telling you it’s hungry or just upset or digesting? I can’t really tell. I ate a 7, know I need to eat at around 9 to keep the flow of small meals/snacks frequently, but it’s 8:15 and I can’t tell if my stomach is gurgling from digesting, upset or I’m getting hungry again… Has anyone deciphered to code? It all feels the same to me: BAD!
- A: Just nibble, I was literally sick everyday for four months. Snack on some crackers, ginger ale, bananas, toast. The way I would know if I was hungry vs sick, was if I ate and kept It down, I was hungry, if I got sick I wasn’t.
- When does morning sickness start and can you get pregnant a week before your period?
- Q: Ok about a month and a half ago, I wasn’t on anything to prevent pregnancy and my boyfriend ejaculated in me. I was due for my period a week later and I got it. After that I started the Nuva Ring. I was also on Ammoxicillian which I was told will make my Nuva Ring not effective so I should of used some protection. I was told this after the fact. My boyfriend and I are very sexually active so we where having sex this whole time and not worrying about it. I am due for my period this up coming monday. The past 10 days I have been sick to my stomach everytime I eat I get so nauseated. All my friends are asking me what’s wrong. I’m just so tired and I don’t feel like eating anything but I have time during the day that I do feel good but that’s only if I don’t eat. There were a couple days the past 10 days that I was almost puking but didn’t. I wonder if maybe I could be pregnant and I was wondering when the sickness part starts. Can you get pregnant a week before your period?I was going to planned parenthood! But we figure if it’s meant to to be it will be. I am 25 and my boyfriend is quite a bit older then me. We love eachother very much and can be ready if need be to support and take care of someone. I am very nervous but yet excited too!Also I don’t have any other symptoms other then the nauseated when I eat or think about eating and I had some lite brown spots in my underwear a few days before I started getting nauseated. Didn’t really think to much about it until the nausea didn’t go away.Should I take my ring out if I think there might be a chance that I am pregnant?Should I take my ring out if I think there might be a chance that I am pregnant?
- A: Morning sickness can start at anytime, some women are lucky and don’t get it at all, some get it all the way through, I was one of the unlucky ones and had it before i missed my period and had it all the way through. It doesn’t necessarily happen in the mornings either, i had it at 5pm every single day with 3 pregnancy’s.As for can you get pregnant 1 week before your period starts, the answer is yes you can. You ovulate approximately 14 days before your period is due, but it is possible to ovulate more than once in 1 month without knowing http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3927-women-can-ovulate-more-than-once-a-month.html so it is possible to get pregnant any time of the month. You need to wait until you are at least 7 days late for your period and take a test using the first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning, if that is negative and you still don’t get your period, wait until you are4 10 days late and ask the doctor to take a pregnancy blood test. It is also possible to get pregnant whilst on your period, there are no safe days http://www.femail.com.au/sexduringyourperiod.htm.
- What are some characteristics of morning sickness?
- Q: Well, aside from barfing of course. This morning I barfed and had a really horrible stomach ache when I woke up. It’s about an hour later and now my intestines are grumbling. Do you think it’s something I ate? When you are pregnant and have morning sickness, is it JUST in your stomach, or will you have diarrhea or lower intestinal pain too?
- A: constipation is more common w pregnancy than diarrhea, but every woman is different. for me i wake up w a sour stomach and feel sick to my stomach when ever it is empty. best thing to do is have saltine crackers by your bed. it does help. check w your doctor if you don’t feel better soon.