What do you have to do to get pregnant
Conception is based on an intricate series of events.Every month, hormones from your pituitary gland stimulate your ovaries (MORE) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-have-to-do-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What do you have to do to get pregnant“
- The first thing that a woman should is to become familiar with is her ovulation cycle is she wants to get pregnant. A woman will ovulate anywhere between Day 11 – Day 21 of their cycle. So, you will be most fertile around 2 weeks after your…
- Given that you’re a guy, shoot yourself in the head. Otherwise, be happy with it, and make sure you’re still together with the father! Buy a case of pampers and gird yourself for a long campaign. you can do anything. being pregnant doesn’t …
- ･ If you are certain that you have been engaging in unprotected intercourse at the right time of the month… ･ If your gynecologist is unable to help you get pregnant, she may refer you to a Reproductive Endocrinologist… ･ If you have tr…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do you think about those teenage girls who get “accidentally” pregnant and then give their babies away…?
- Q: to adoption? Do you think they are irresponsible? i mean first they have unsafe sex and when the consecuences come out they find the easy solution that is to give their baby away to another family…well i don’t know if it is really an “easy” choice but is for sure irresponsible at my point of view…cruzgirl actually you are right. Let’s change the question to “teenagers” instead of “teenage girls”
- A: Well…first of all, what do you mean by “accidentally”? Not every woman, or teenage girl, who has an unplanned pregnancy is having “unsafe sex.” Condoms are 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. That means that for 1 out of every 100 people the condom DOES NOT WORK. Was that girl, who was having safe sex and using protection being irresponsible?Also, I don’t think anyone will argue that giving a child up for adoption is the ‘easy’ solution. Maybe they were pressured or maybe they sat down and intelligently went through all their options and felt it was the right decision for them – either way, I don’t think it is an easy decision or an irresponsible one.
- many think abortion is wrong but what is the difference between doing everything in ur power to prevent?
- Q: pregnancy,like pills condoms etc, and abortion if you DID get pregnant? arent all forms going about the same result, not haveing a child? where does it go wrong do what u can from not having a child??just because the sperm meets the egg, now all of a sudden u have to go with it?? i have a hard time agreeing with those who are against abortion.i would like people to answer these questions, dont talk to me about why abortion is wrong or immoral dont insult me, i want people’s opinions on the questions that i have posted, thanx.there was a type-o. where does it go wrong in the process of not wanting a child?its ok to take pills, its ok to use condoms, because u dont want a child. abortion is in the same page with the others. it is done to prevent u from having a child. but why is the form considered any different from the others??okay another question to add. one of the responders said abortion is ok if the conception was in result to rape or incest…i disagree, so an innocent unborn child’s chance for life depends on why he was conceived regardless of the fact that he/she didnt have a choice as to how he/she was conceived?
- A: Other methods prevent a life from beginning. Abortion stops a life that has already begun and, as cheesy as it sounds, it’s true…abortions stops a beating heart. Preventing a baby from being conceived could never be thought of as murder, since there is no life, no potential life…ripping apart a living, moving, human with a heartbeat could be seen as murder. It’s a huge difference.Abortion is not preventive. It does not prevent a life from beginning. It is an ending…it ends a life already begun. It’s not even a matter of opinion…it is medical and scientific fact that birth control prevents conception and abortion ends a life…a tiny life, an unborn life, a life that many do not consider to have any rights because of its youth and small size…but a life just the same.
- How do you keep yourself from getting pregnant right after giving birth?
- Q: I’m 8 weeks pregnant with my first, but I got pregnant as soon as I went off the pill so I’m assuming both hubby and I are super fertile :)Here’s what I’m worried about: after giving birth, I plan on breast-feeding, which means I won’t be able to take hormonal birth control (I think). I know you can’t have sex for 6 weeks after delivery, but how do I make sure I don’t get pregnant thereafter? Are condoms the only way? Somehow, it doesn’t seem effective enough…We want a big age difference between our first and second child (that is, if we even decide to have a second child later on), at least 3 years, hopefully closer to 5. Just wondering what you would do.Thanks!
- A: There are birth control pills you take while breast feeding. My doctor had me on them. If you dont feel safe using just a condom theres other things out there for you as well. Maybe ask your doctor about getting an IUD after you have the baby since you dont plan on having kids for another 3-5 yrs. Its a birth control that stays inside your for 5 years and the doctor puts it in and takes it out. If you dont like that idea, thers always female condoms and some kind of foam spermicide that you insert inside you before sex but make sure you are still using a condom! I hope this helps. Good Luck and Congrats!