What do you need to have with you when you go to get the swine flu vaccine
You must bring a state ID to get the h1n1 vaccination. there are many requirements for people that get priority for the vaccination such as: people aged 6 mos. to 24, pregnant women, and people aged 25-65 with health conditions. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-need-to-have-with-you-when-you-go-to-get-the-swine-flu-vaccine ]
More Answers to “What do you need to have with you when you go to get the swine flu vaccine“
- What do you need to have with you when you go to get the swine fl…?
- You must bring a state ID to get the h1n1 vaccination. there are many requirements for people that get priority for the vaccination such as: people aged 6 mos. to 24, pregnant women, and people aged 25-65 with health conditions. ChaCha!
- Are you going to get the Swine Flu Vaccine?
- To tell you the Truth I’m leaning towards Yes. Because if I don’t take it I’ll be running a Risk of dying if I contract the H1N1 Flu aka. Swine Flu, now I know the chances of that happening are Minimal, but it’s still a Risk, just yesterday…
- For those who DID get their kids the swine flu vaccine…how did …?
- I haven’t yet gotten it for my 2 year old. I’m a little annoyed as 2 weeks ago I had gotten my daughter her seasonal flu mist and the docs/nurses never informed me that we’d have to wait 30 days for her to get her H1N1 flu mist after that. …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Swine Flu and National Panic: Can’t you see the news is a consumer advertisement for swine flu vaccine?
- Q: Read this:http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/10/09/swine_flu_vaccine_passes_safety_test/and tell me: Is this news article really an advertisement for the swine flu vaccine?Here’s what I think:This “news” article is biased 100% in favor of the swine flu vaccine. It downplays any potential risk, discomfort, cost, or unecessary burden. The article opens with real facts? No. The opinion of ONE doctor who’s a “specialist” simply says, “It’s safe.” Why should we believe him? Because it’s made like all other vaccines. That makes it safe? The article says, “…so far, clinical trials of the vaccine have not turned up any side effects more worrisome than the mild variety associated with annual flu immunizations.” Sure. It’s a “mild variety” of side effects–the kind of “side effects” that include the same symptoms as the flu itself? The journalist made sure to say it’s only “mild” fever you can get after being vaccinated. You want the real list of side effects that can occur from the spray or injection (runny nose, wheezing, headache, vomiting, muscle aches, fever)? Go here: http://www.cdc.gov/FLU/protect/keyfacts.htm Keep in mind, at the CDC website if you see the section called Who SHOULD get vaccinated every year, there’s not a damn piece of scientific evidence that supports why anyone SHOULD be vaccinated against the flu virus unless perhaps if you’re one of the people most at risk for contageous diseases (i.e., those with weakened immune systems). What’s amazing is that the CDC says pregnant women are among those who SHOULD pay $30 or so and be vaccinated, but the news article says if you’re pregnant you shouldn’t get the nasal spray because it contains “bits” of the live virus. You think all pregnant women know about these “bits” of live virus? If you think they’ll all get sound advice from their pediatricians, remember: You don’t need a prescription to get the flu vaccine. Still, the article reassures us all that the injected vaccine has been “made from virus biologically defanged so that it cannot cause the flu.” Defanged? The article suggests apparently there’s something really wrong with you if you a)don’t trust that the vaccine is safe or b)prefer not to get it. Apparently, the message isn’t getting out how “We have cut no corners,” insists the chief of the CDC Centers to maintain “the same safety safeguards” as all flu vaccines. You mean the same “safety safeguards” like allowing companies to continue using Thimerosal (toxic mercury preservative) as a preservative? You might be able to request a vial of the vaccine without Thimerosal, as pregnant women are urged to do even by the CDC (quite telling how “safe” they know the Thimerosal version of vaccine may be), but do you really think all pregnant women will know this? It’s much easier to keep hearing “It’s safe” over and over again than it is to see what precautions exist for something called Thimerosal. And is there any real way to know for sure if that guy at Walgreens or Walmart is actually injecting you with the mercury-free version of the vaccine? When a pregnant woman who might be nervous about her fetus’s response to an injected vaccine wants to buy the nasal spray instead, you really think they will refuse to sell it to her? The article makes sure to inform us that, “An independent panel of scientists, commissioned by the federal government, concluded in 2004 that there was no LINK [my emphasis] between thimerosal in childhood vaccines and neurological disorders.” Wrong. There was no statistically significant CORRELATION found in the group providing the data for the study. It’s unethical to do the experiments that would be necessary to see under what conditions does Thimerosal cause neurological disorders, cognitive deficits (not studied), or psychiatric illness (not studied) in human beings. Until then? You really don’t know.The journalist skillfully ends the article with the words of one mother almost too hard to believe if you’re not statistic-phobic enough to ignore the small chart this same article indicates are the percentage of people polled agreeing that they’ll get the vaccine (40%).”‘Everyone is doing it,'” she says. Why? Is it because she knows the risks? Is it because she’s read enough research proving the vaccine’s efficacy? Is it because she’s following the CDC advice? No. She says it’s “’because [swine flu] can kill people or make them sick.’’’ Fear is the real motivation for her spending the money for a nasal vaccine for her 4-year-old daughter. I’m not surprised. To induce fear has been the media’s objective for months, and they’ll be shaking hands with Big Pharma as the money rolls in. You think that analysis is unfair? Why so much media hype for months about swine flu and now about the vaccine? The article reveals it but it’s hidden in the same paragraph suggesting something is wrong with you if you think the vaccine isn’t safe: “an expected 195 million doses” areexpected to be sold. That’s a TON of money for the companies that made the vaccine. This is not about being “safe.” This is about a long process intended to make people panic over what is no more dangerous than any other flu season. I’m wondering when the TV ads will be out with smiling mothers hugging their kids happy because they’ve gotten their flu shots. Have you gotten yours? No thanks. Some of us still know your body’s immune system is STILL the number one thing that protects you from the flu. H1N1 is no resistant “superflu,” like so many have been misled to believe. Why can’t more people see that the news media is advertising for the companies that make the vaccine?
- A: I’m with you. The drug companies advertise all their drugs, and I mean full page ads. All you see on television are drug advertisements. The ads claim to cure all your ailments and the swine flu is just one of many. They can also scare the public and are very shrewd with their tactics. I recently took myself off many of the medications I was taking because I felt worse than when I took none. Since cutting out most of my meds, I feel better, have more energy and have lots of extra money in my wallet.
- Are we needing protection from having to receive the Swine Flu Vaccine and What happens to those who refuse it?
- Q: Protection From Compulsory Vaccination, Drugging – Your Right to Self-Shield!Natural Solutions Foundationwww.GlobalHealthFreedom.orgWhat You Can Do to PreventForced Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccinations.Demand Your Right to Self-Shield!The World Health Organization (WHO) after changing the definition to fit current conditions, declared a “Level 6” pandemic in mid-June, 2009. The CDC and WHO are now predicting that the H1N1 “Swine Flu” will be back this fall in a new and deadly form.They also say that a new vaccine will be ready for deployment at the very time when the H1N1 Pandemic virus circulates around the globe and are proposing universal (mandatory) vaccination, starting with our most vulnerable: the very young and the very old. At the July 9, 2009 “flu summit,” the President stated: “We want to make sure that we are not promoting panic… the most important thing …is to make sure that state and local officials prepare now to implement a vaccination program in the fall…”You Could be Jailed for Refusing Swine Flu and Regular Flu VaccinationsThe United States Emergency Medical Powers Acts and Federal legislation, including the Patriot Acts I, II and III, BARDA and others provide for mandatory vaccination or drugging. No exemptions (religious or otherwise) are provided. Those who refuse will be classified as felons at the State level, subject to immediate incarceration and quarantine of indefinite length in jails or other facilities reserved for such “vaccine refusers.” In a frightening “Big Lie” propaganda move, those who doubt the effectiveness of unproven, uninsurable vaccines are being called ” Vaccine Resisters” and being equated to a new form of “terrorism.”Those who refuse at the Federal level will be subject to immediate incarceration and quarantine of indefinite length, probably in FEMA camps set up across the US.That means that untested, potentially lethal vaccines and dangerous drugs like Tamiflu could be forced upon people who do not wish them and who would face incarceration or worse if they choose not to accept them. The CDC has said that there would be no exemptions and that there would be “a certain amount of human wastage”. Instead, we demand the right to Self-Shield in our own homes!No Drug Company Liability for Side Effects!The uninsurable vaccines produced for the bioengineered Swine Flu Pandemic will not have been tested in any meaningful way by the time they are delivered into our bodies and those of our children in the fall of 2009, if the World Health Organization and CDC are to be believed.Vaccine manufacturers are exempt, thanks to Congress and the FDA, from any legal liability for damage or death from these dangerous, uninsurable drugs.What You Can Do NOW!!We must make this demand that the government respect our rights become “viral” through your efforts and result in many hundreds of thousands of messages to decision makers, on the State and Federal levels!You can fill complete the form below and we will send it to your congressional and state representatives. You can also forward this request to your friends and family.Thank you for your strong and immediate action as it could save many lives and prevent massive needless pain and suffering.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. RimaRima E. Laibow, MDMedical DirectorNatural Solutions Foundation>>Learn More Get the full Article Go to http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=27275
- A: Very good article, many do not know the policies of govern-ment, what they “WILL” do, fema camps springing up everywhere, force and might come to Mind, it should be our decision to or not to, if I get wounded I go, (bleeding or severe) if not, I do not go, I trust healing to come, and if not, then I go home, I trust the will of him, I persevere, because we are coming to the end days, the count down is on to anew, it is not hard to fathom, he told us in many ways, here be one to focus on. Contribute, con=together/trib=tribe/ute=something placed within, remove the togetherness from contribute and behold “”tribulation””, so the separation of the people create tribulations, there we be, in the thresh-hold of a certain house, I AGREE WITH YOU, a Cherokee decendant I see.
- i need your guys advice on this? swine flu?
- Q: im starting this blogging website and i posted this. and i wanna know what you guys think about it.and if my information is wrong, please correct me. :>thankk youu!!! =]Kay so i’m getting really irritated with the whole “swine flu” thing. It is wayy over talked about. ,its like listening to a song and then it skips on one part of the song and you have to listen to that same part over and over and over till you fix it. People are overreacting. they think that just cause someone went to mexico they have the swine flu. we’ll not everyone gets it when they go there. people are wearing masks everywhere and its super annoying because if you do get infected it would be just like getting the flu except a little bit worse. all you would have to do is go to the doctor and have them check you. and then give the vaccine, then its all over. you wouldn’t die from it, unless you waited for a long time to go to the doctor, like the people in mexico, if you did that then you would most likely die, How do you think the regular flu came about? a virus was spread, people panicked, some died cause they didn’t know what to do, then they found a vaccine and people calmed down and forgot about it. the same thing is going to happen with this. the swine flu is just like the “west nile virus” and the “bird flu” people overly panicked with those too, and now i bet you don’t even remember those. i completely forgot about those till this morning. i’m gunna write more tomorrow. 4/29/09 11:11pm
- A: I am in the Medical FieldYou are wrong about something..You said as long as you don’t wait and go to the doctor and get the shot that everything will be fineWRONGThe Very Young and Old and those with a Compromised Immune System can die with the treatment as well..This is spread by HUMAN to HUMAN contact so just because the U.S. cases have all originated in Mexico doesn’t mean that it can’t be passed to you or I