What happens if you take the Plan B pill and you weren’t pregnant
The Plan B pill is just a high dose of birth control, so you would have side effects similar to birth control pills. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you-take-the-plan-b-pill-and-you-weren%27t-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What happens if you take the Plan B pill and you weren’t pregnant“
- Can you still get pregnant the same month you take the plan b pil…?
- Yes you can. Especially if you have unprotected intercourse within the same month of taking Plan B. It is a common misconception that Plan b will prevent pregnancy for a month or several weeks. This is not true. Plan b will only work for th…
- Is it possible to get pregnant after taking the plan b pill??
- You must take plan b within 72 hours (3 days) of unprotected intercourse for it to be 97% effective. Because there is a 3% chance of pregnancy occurring I always recommend that a pregnancy test is performed 2-3 weeks after taking plan b. No…
- Does the plan b pill hide the pregnancy hormone when you take a p…?
- The plan b pill, if taken correctly (within 3 days of the sex) doesn’t hide the hormone, it terminates any possibility of a pregnancy. If you took it correctly then you most likely aren’t pregnant.