What is Clearblue
The Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor is the most advanced method of maximizing your chances of getting pregnant. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-clearblue ]
More Answers to “What is Clearblue“
- Where can I find? The Clearblue Fertility Monitor?
- I bought mine at drugstore.com. It was little cheaper, roughly $149. I know that you need it by tomorrow. I would just run around to every pharmacy and ask for one. You might have to pay alot but at least you will have one in your hand. Wor…
- Bleed When Due On Period,4 Days Later Positive Clearblue And Next…?
- If the test was positive then yes get a blood test to confirm it and congrats
- How to read Clearblue pregnancy test?
- It’s easy, always remember this when you are doing pregnancy tests – 1 line equals a negative and two lines equal a positive. Also, without the instructions, you probably wouldn’t have known the length of time to either hold this stick in u…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long did it take you to get pregnant using Clearblue digital ovulation tests?
- Q: I bought 2 boxes of the Clearblue easy digital OPKs (you get a smiley face when your LH surge is detected.) I would like to know, after using these tests and actively trying to get pregnant, how long did it take you to get pregnant? I know every body is different, but I want a general time frame of what I might be looking at.Most people I have asked have said they got pregnant on the 1st or second month, but I wanted to know for more people.
- A: I know that this is not the answer that you are looking for, but…..I used the Clearblue digital OPKs this month and I feel extra confident that this is my month. You’ll see! I have also read about others getting BFPs the first month of using them. I hope it works for the both of us. Those OPKs are pretty expensive. Sending you TONSSS of baby dust!!!! (This IS our month!!)
- How long did it take you to get pregnant when using Clearblue digital OPK?
- Q: I bought 2 boxes of the Clearblue easy digital OPK (you get a smiley face when your LH surge is detected.) I would like to know, after using these tests and actively trying to get pregnant, how long did it take you to get pregnant? I know every body is different, but I want a general time frame of what I might be looking at.
- A: i tried for 2 and a half years and the first month i used those i got pregnant!!!! 😉 good luck!
- What if my clearblue fertility monitor displays low fertility during my cycle but I still get my period?
- Q: This is my first month using it and I want to know if I should be concerned?
- A: During the first cycle, the monitor is learning your hormone levels. It takes a couple months for the monitor to “get to know you” This is normal and it should be more accurate next month.