Home > Health > Pregnant Health >
What is I was pregnant in Spanish
The English phrase “I was pregnant” translates to “Estaba embarazado” in the Spanish language. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-i-was-pregnant-in-spanish ]
More Answers to “What is I was pregnant in Spanish“
- What is I was pregnant in Spanish
- The English phrase “I was pregnant” translates to “Estaba embarazado” in the Spanish language. ChaCha on!
- How do you say in Spanish…”I want to get you pregnant”…?
- Quiero embarazarte Quiero que te embaraces de mi quiero dejarte embarazada quiero que enarguemos un bebe
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the name of the spanish movie in which teenager is pregnant ?
- Q: I read the review in a magazine but forgot the title.It’s about a girl being pregnant. It was in spanish. I dont koe the rest. Help me, thanks !
- A: quinceañera ????
- Spanish Men & American Women.. this can’t be true. ?
- Q: I’m 28 & I’ve been dating my BF for a little over a year. My BF 29 and from Central America. 5 days ago I found out he has a wife in son in his home country. And to make the new even better, they are coming to the United States to live. I knew he had a child but he told me the child was with his ex-girlfriend….. So he’s leaving me to be with them.I found out this morning that I’m 2 months pregnant. As a Spanish man I’m told by my other Spanish friends that he will never leave his wife and I shouldn’t count on any support from him.I obviously need to tell him I’m pregnant and I’m keeping the baby. I don’t want anything from him. Nor do I expect him to change his plans. I just thought the right thing to do was tell him the truth.. I can financially support the baby on my own..Culturally is this true? He’ll never leave his wife? And even though I’m not asking for anything, because I’m his “mistress” he wouldn’t acknowledge my child? I’m not trying to stereotypee people.. I just need to know what typically happens.Before the comments start I didn’t get pregnant on purpose.. Nor am I keeping the baby to keep him. After what he’s done to me I don’t want him in my life.. .I also had no idea he was married.Abortion isn’t an option.
- A: Speaking from experience, no. He will never leave her permanently. He’ll come by on a saturday night to get “whatever” from you and “see” the baby and pretend to want “to be there for his baby” but, the real truth is , that he is married. In his mothers eyes he would become a disgrace if she found out about the lies and infidelity and such. Chances are good that nobody in his family will evr know about, you or the baby. Just don’t try to get any help from him. Go to his wife and tell her everything, ( if you speak spanish) and if you don’t, find someone who does and have them help you translate. This way, the unsuspecting wife gets the truth on this scum bag and you at least feel less pain. Just get everything out in the open, cuz it’s not fair that he used you. That’s exactly what he has done. I have been through this crap. My son is now 5 yrs old, his dad just got out of jail, and was deported for carrying a gun. He was illegal, but anyways he back now and begs for time with his son, says too much time has been wasted. Now he is feeling the pain. It’s kinda funny cuz i too, found out that he was married in mexico. His cousin, who met me recently told me, but didn’t know ” who i was. KARMA will always bite these pricks in the A$$ sooner or later, just try to let the wife know. poor woman. poor kids. man it stinks!
- spanish cooks. how to u make mofongo the one thats in a hard ball it had a garlicy taste to it..?
- Q: god im pregnant and craving it right now.. the spanish restauraunt is kinda far at the moment lol. . . what do i need and take me step threw step PLEASE
- A: Puerto Rico Mofongo RecipeIngredients:(Plaintains with Pork Rinds)3 green plaintains1 teaspoon salt1/2 lb. Crisp fried pork rinds4 cups water3 garlic cloves1 tablespoon olive oilOptional: fried bacon, lard or vegetable oilDirections:1. Peel plaintains. Cut into one inch slices. Soak for 15 minutes in salt and water. Drain well.2. Heat fat or oil(350 degrees if you are using a deep fryer). Add plaintain slices and fry for 15 minutes but do not brown. Drain on paper towel.3. In a mortar(for pounding), crush garlic cloves and sprinkle with salt, add olive oil to the mixture and keep pounding.4. Crush a portion of the fried plaintains slices and the pork. Add some of the garlic and olive oil mixture and keep pounding.5. Spoon the mixture and shape into two inch balls. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you use all the ingredients.6.Place in oven pan and keep warm until you are ready to serve.Suggestions: Prepare chicken broth and pour over mofongo, so it will be juicy. Enjoy