What is one of the funniest jokes ever told
There was this Eskimo girl who spent the night with her boyfriend. Next morning she found out she was 6 months pregnant. ChaCha!! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-one-of-the-funniest-jokes-ever-told ]
More Answers to “What is one of the funniest jokes ever told“
- What is the funniest joke ever told
- The funniest jokes are always Chuck Norris jokes, such as: Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are the trademarked names for his left and right legs.
- Can someone tell me the funniest joke in the world?
- There were these twin sisters just turning one hundred years old in St. Luke’s Nursing Home and the editor of the local newspaper told a photographer to get over there and take the pictures of these 100 year old twin biddies. One of the twi…
- Who knows the funniest joke ever told?
- A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gas…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the funniest joke ever told?
- Q: What is the one off of that monty python sketch? I really want to know! it isn’t the sherlock holmes one.
- A: Life of Bryan was certainly the most widely regarded movie as a comedy ever done.But also, the sherlock homes was a readers digest classic,they readers digest run a competition every year, one classic was a psychiatrist whom looked at human fascination with our own humanity and focused on cell phones bear hunting and 911 guess the result, should be on the web?
- Is this Obama and swine flu joke one of the funniest jokes ever?
- Q: Here is the link…http://personalitycafe.com/current-events/2272-obamas-first-100-days-office-swine-flu-joke.htmlTell me what you think. 😛
- A: I chuckled. But, Ive heard funnier.
- lamest jokes ever told funny or true?
- Q: 1. Two peanuts were walking down a spooky road at night… One was assaulted.2. A termite walks into a bar room and asks, “Is the bar tender here?”3. “Waiter! This coffee tastes like mud.””Yes sir, it’s fresh ground.”4. What’s brown and sticky? A stick.5. Why was the Tomato blushing? Because he saw the salad dressing6. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road? Because he had no guts!7. What did the apple say to the orange?Nothing stupid, apples don’t talk.8. How do you catch a squirrel? Climb into a tree and act like a nut…9. Why can’t a chicken coop have more than 2 doors?Because if it had 4 doors it would be a chicken sedan.10. Famous last words of a mafia hitman: “Who put the violin in the violin case?”And the winner is……Did you hear about the dyslexic who sold his soul to Santa?
- A: hehehe, you been opening the christmas crackers early and pinching the jokes, pmsl