What is pregnant is spanish
Pregnant in Spanish translates to embarazada. Text JOKE to ChaCha for a good laugh! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-pregnant-is-spanish ]
More Answers to “What is pregnant is spanish“
- What is pregnant in Spanish?
- Pregnant in Spanish is embarazada.
- What is I was pregnant in Spanish
- The English phrase “I was pregnant” translates to “Estaba embarazado” in the Spanish language. ChaCha on!
- How do you spell pregnant in Spanish?
- If it is relating to an animal it is preñada If it is relating to a human it is embarazada
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the name of the spanish movie in which teenager is pregnant ?
- Q: I read the review in a magazine but forgot the title.It’s about a girl being pregnant. It was in spanish. I dont koe the rest. Help me, thanks !
- A: quinceañera ????
- What is a good Spanish dish recommended for pregnant women?
- A: Lentejas – Lentils have high folic acid which is necessary for women of childbearing age and for pregnant women… It also has an amount of soluble fibre which is excellent cleaner for the digestive system.
- Spanish Men & American Women.. this can’t be true. ?
- Q: I’m 28 & I’ve been dating my BF for a little over a year. My BF 29 and from Central America. 5 days ago I found out he has a wife in son in his home country. And to make the new even better, they are coming to the United States to live. I knew he had a child but he told me the child was with his ex-girlfriend….. So he’s leaving me to be with them.I found out this morning that I’m 2 months pregnant. As a Spanish man I’m told by my other Spanish friends that he will never leave his wife and I shouldn’t count on any support from him.I obviously need to tell him I’m pregnant and I’m keeping the baby. I don’t want anything from him. Nor do I expect him to change his plans. I just thought the right thing to do was tell him the truth.. I can financially support the baby on my own..Culturally is this true? He’ll never leave his wife? And even though I’m not asking for anything, because I’m his “mistress” he wouldn’t acknowledge my child? I’m not trying to stereotypee people.. I just need to know what typically happens.Before the comments start I didn’t get pregnant on purpose.. Nor am I keeping the baby to keep him. After what he’s done to me I don’t want him in my life.. .I also had no idea he was married.Abortion isn’t an option.
- A: Speaking from experience, no. He will never leave her permanently. He’ll come by on a saturday night to get “whatever” from you and “see” the baby and pretend to want “to be there for his baby” but, the real truth is , that he is married. In his mothers eyes he would become a disgrace if she found out about the lies and infidelity and such. Chances are good that nobody in his family will evr know about, you or the baby. Just don’t try to get any help from him. Go to his wife and tell her everything, ( if you speak spanish) and if you don’t, find someone who does and have them help you translate. This way, the unsuspecting wife gets the truth on this scum bag and you at least feel less pain. Just get everything out in the open, cuz it’s not fair that he used you. That’s exactly what he has done. I have been through this crap. My son is now 5 yrs old, his dad just got out of jail, and was deported for carrying a gun. He was illegal, but anyways he back now and begs for time with his son, says too much time has been wasted. Now he is feeling the pain. It’s kinda funny cuz i too, found out that he was married in mexico. His cousin, who met me recently told me, but didn’t know ” who i was. KARMA will always bite these pricks in the A$$ sooner or later, just try to let the wife know. poor woman. poor kids. man it stinks!