What is the best period to get pregnant
The best time of month to get pregnant is the 14th day of the menstrual cycle for women who have a 28 day menstrual cycle. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-period-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What is the best period to get pregnant“
- What is the best period to get pregnant
- The best time of month to get pregnant is the 14th day of the menstrual cycle for women who have a 28 day menstrual cycle. ChaCha!
- When Is The Best Time To Get Pregnant After Your Period??
- The typical cycle is 28 days long. The first day of your period is day 1. Ovulation (when you are most fertile) occurs around day 14. So if you are trying to get pregnant, you should be especially active around days 12-14.
- When is the best time to get pregnant before or after your period…?
- Ovulation is the best time to get pregnant. Ovulation occurs between your periods, about 14 days after one starts and about 14 days before the next one starts. However, the egg released at ovulation only lives about a day but the sperm can …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What days would be best to get pregnant?Would you have a period?
- Q: Ovulating on the 28th of octobernormal cylce 28 days.you have sex on the 25th 26th and 28thWhat perecentage do you think you would have of getting pregnant?What days should you of or should you have sex on?IF you were to get pregnant would you not have a period?Why dnt you have a period especially if you get pregnant then dnt you have to wait like 7days for implantation? if your period occured while implantation occured would it push it all out?
- A: If you ovulate on the 28th, have sex on the 27th, 28th and 29th. The egg will stick around a day for fertilization. No, you would not get a period on pregnancy, at least not typically. Some women get decidual bleeding during pregnancy.Implantation usually occurs between 3-5 days after fertilization as the fertilized egg needs time to travel down to the uterus and implant itself. If you are implanting, you are not like to get a period because implantation usually occurs within a week of ovulation and if you are on a 28 day cycle, you would not be due for a period for 2 weeks after ovulation. Once implantation is occuring, you still have a week until a period would have come.
- What is the best time to get pregnant after your period?
- Q: I am trying to get pregnant and need to know if it is 22 or 28 days after your cycle.
- A: Depending on how long your cycle is if you have a 28day cycle that means you would normally Ovulate in the middle so day 14ish. It’s hard to pin point if you dont know how long your cycle is but if you do it will be in the middleish..Goodluck.xx
- what is the best time to get pregnant after finish having my period.?
- Q: when can i get pregnant after my period.
- A: After your period, mine is usually about 7 days after, they say usually around 14, but you have this white discharge. This white, thick, sticky discharge actually is telling you, you are ovulating. This discharge helps the sperm swim to the egg. This discharge also kills any bacteria thay may be present for the sperm to be sterile. When I want to become pregnant, I know by this discharge that I’m most fertile. You could try that!