What is the best thing that ever happened to you
The best thing that ever happened to me was getting accepted to Pharmacy School. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-thing-that-ever-happened-to-you ]
More Answers to “What is the best thing that ever happened to you“
- The best thing that happened to me was becoming a Christian. Totally changed my life so I look forward to each day regardless of hard times I have to go through. I have a peace and joy I never knew before becoming a Christian.
- ☺☻♥ ♦♣♠•◘ ○◙♂♀♪♫ ☼･◄↕‼¶☺☻♥ ♦♣♠•◘ ○◙♂♀♪♫ ☼･◄↕‼¶☺☻ -I met my mother 😉 ☺☻♥ ♦♣♠•◘ ○◙♂♀♪♫ ☼･◄↕‼¶☺☻♥ ♦♣♠•◘ ○◙♂♀♪♫ ☼･◄↕‼¶☺☻
- I fell in love while on a city bus and spent 20 years with that one person until they died!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best thing that has ever happened to you? your zodiac sign?
- Q: Yeah, it is kinda hard 😛
- A: my family & 3 childhood friends…..nothing can ever replace them……..
- What is the best thing to have ever happened to you. Please describe your best experience.?
- Q: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dudes and babes.I feel like a million dollars today. So I wanna know whether any of you is feeling the same. Anyway, what was the best thing that ever happened to you? Anything which made you feel like a million dollars or might have made you feel loved and special? What is that one thing which changed your life for the better?C’mon everyone! Lets share some moments.
- A: When I was 4 months pregnant with my son I found out that I had a tumor in my intestines. They gave me 24 hours to decide if I wanted to have the tumor removed or not because if I did the baby could die and if he survived there was a 80% chance that he would be born mentally retarded and I didn’t know what to do. I had the surgery and and i didn’t miscarry and when he was born he was just perfect and my tumor never came back after that. This changed my life for the better and was honestly the best thing that ever happened to me. My son is now six years old and doing excellent in every way.
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
- Q: I would say that the best thing that ever happened to me is being alive, I might not be rich but I am thankful for what I have, and grateful for having parents that taught me to follow the Lord.
- A: Similar to Eldridge, it would have to be my wedding day.10/12/09: Best day of my life.