What is the chance of getting pregnant during your period
It’s possible – but highly unlikely to get pregnant while on your period. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-chance-of-getting-pregnant-during-your-period ]
More Answers to “What is the chance of getting pregnant during your period“
- What are the chances of getting pregnant from ejaculating inside …?
- Chances are really really slim for either of you being pregnant, she cant be ovulating and having her period at the same time. chance of pregnancy very low you can not get pregnant while you are on your monthly
- What are the chances of getting pregnant during periods?
- no, that is certainly not true! While it is possible, most women’s cycles are far too long for this to be true. However, if your full cycle is less than 20 days (meaning you have a period every 20 or fewer days, preferably fewer) you woul…
- Can having sex during your period increase the chance of getting …?
- It is not likely that you will get pregnant while having your period, but it is possible. http://www.ovusoft.com/library/primer002.asp
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are my chances of getting pregnant? help please?
- Q: I have been on birth control for about a year, and my period always comes on Thursday, 5 days after I start the sugar pill row and I begin taking the regular hormone pills while on my period. I recently had sex on the 4th day of my period. I believe the condom may have broken. Therefore, I took Plan B the next day, and started my next birth control pack that night (I use the combination pill) because it was the day I was supposed to, and Plan B encourages you to continue taking your regular contraceptives in combination with plan b. Call me silly for having a pregnancy scare as it appears I was well protected. However, if I did ovulate during my period, or shortly after, I fear there may be a chance the egg can get fertilized because sperm can live up to a week inside. Please do not tell me whether I am foolish or not, I just need real facts considering my specific circumstances and my chance of getting pregnant since it was during the sugar pills and not the hormonal ones.Thank you so much
- A: You are obsessing way too much! Sorry to say that. You are not pregnant after all of this, if you are then it’s a miracle baby.
- What are the chances of getting pregnant during your period?
- Q: I just got off birth control so I have no idea when I would be ovulating.
- A: every woman is different so nobody can tell you how high your chances are, I study medicine and from what I understand (meaning this could be wrong…lol) you have less of a chance of getting pregnant but you could still get pregnant…if I was you I would rather just be safe than sorry and make the fireman wear his hat
- What are the chances of you getting pregnant during your period?
- A: if i were you i wouldn’t worry about becoming pregnant std’s run heavy especially around you having your period. be careful