What is the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you
My whole life has been lucky. Lucky charms are: four leaf clover, finding a penny face up, and horseshoes hung like a cup. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-luckiest-thing-that-has-ever-happened-to-you ]
More Answers to “What is the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you“
- The day I proved the doctors wrong and walked out of the hospital they said I most likely wasn’t going to make it out of alive!
- I took on a different perspective on life (after my brother died, though that part is not the lucky part 🙁 ) and turned everything “negative” into a positive. Good luck breeds good luck – that is so true with me. I bought my fir…
- I won tickets to ‘The Lizzie McGuire Movie’ way back in elementary school. They had these anyone can win competitions all the time and the only one that I actually won was to a Disney channel chick flick. I remember some girl was going to g…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the Luckiest thing that has ever happened to you?
- A: the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was on monday. i found out that someone i love very much has beaten cancer! =]what about you?
- are you lucky? what’s the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you? that will never happen again…?
- A: a hole in one at the golf courseSteveC
- What is the luckiest and unluckiest thing that ever happened to you ?
- Q: People who had really bad luck – please haunt me later !
- A: The lucky thing is that i am a very lucky person. The unlucky thing is that i am lucky only in things that i don’t want to be and i haven’t seen my luck yet in those that i want to be.