What is the plot of Fargo
Jerry Lundegaard’s inept crime falls apart due to his and his henchmen’s bungling and the persistent police work of pregnant MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-plot-of-fargo ]
More Answers to “What is the plot of Fargo“
- What is plot of Fargo ?
- Jerry Lundegaard’s inept crime falls apart due to his and his henchmen’s bungling and the persistent police work of pregnant Marge Gunderson. full summary | full synopsis
- What is plot of The Fargo Kid ?
- In this light comedy, the Fargo Kid rides into town on an outlaw’s horse and when mistaken for him, is hired to kill a man… more | add synopsis
- What is plot of Fighting Bill Fargo ?
- Bill Fargo returns from prison to find Scanlon controlling the town including the Sheriff and the editor… more | add synopsis
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- In the movie “Fargo”; what diagnosis do you think the Japanese guy had?
- Q: This is quiz. In the movie Fargo, a female police officer is trying to solve some crimes involving murder and kidnapping in her small town. It doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the main plot, but there’s an interesting subplot where the police officer agrees to meet with a former class mate to talk about old times. He is of Japanese descent, which is only significant because he is the only Asian character in the movie. He tells her a story about how he was married to a girl they went to school with, and she died. He cries and the police officer tries to comfort him. Later, the police officer finds out it’s all a made up story. The girl is still alive and she was never married to the Japanese guy. No one knows why he made it up.I think this fits a certain diagnosis in the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental DIsorders). If you guess the right one, or if you convince me it is a different diagnosis, I will award you best answer with all stars.
- A: I love this movie and remember the scene well. I was kind of thinking he might have Histrionic Personality Disorder but I don’t know if that’s what you’re thinking. In HPD a person can be flirtatious, charming and very open. But when they don’t get the attention they strongly crave they will resort to making up stories and possibly making a scene. People with HPD often have excessive public displays of emotion and end up embarrassing family and friends.I was also thinking of Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome which can happen with people who are severe alcoholics but typically people with this syndrome will appear sickly and don’t typically make up stories to draw attention but rather because of memory loss.
- Meaning of character Mike in movie “Fargo”?
- Q: In the movie “Fargo”, what role does Marge’s stalker friend Mike play that is integral to the plot? To me, he seemed superfluous.
- A: Yeah, I found this to be curious also. My guess is that it is character development for the Marge character.The scene shows that she is a fairly average and compassionate woman in most ways, but still is a very capable and shrewd cop. Not too hard boiled.
- I was reading this Japanese woman died looking for the $1m buried in the film Fargo?
- Q: Basically, she believed the plot, and flew to North Dakota, and froze to death looking for the (fictional) money. Then I thought of War of the Worlds, where people thought the radio play was real and there was mass hysteria. And I was wondering, are there any other good examples of people thinking what they have seen in a fictional film is real? The fargo thing:http://film.guardian.co.uk/features/featurepages/0,,970908,00.htmlWar of the worlds:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(radio)
- A: Well, supposedly the first movie shown ever – the train arriving – made me people scream and dodge.