What is the youngest age ever that a girl has been pregnant
The youngest mother on record was a five-year-old Peruvian girl. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-youngest-age-ever-that-a-girl-has-been-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What is the youngest age ever that a girl has been pregnant“
- What is the youngest age ever that a girl has been pregnant?
- The youngest mother on record was a five-year-old Peruvian girl.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the youngest girl to have ever…?
- Q: what is the youngest age you have even heard of a girl being pregnant.i mean normally getting pregnant.not like that 5 year old girl with some wierd disease.The youngest person to have ever gotten pregnant..??
- A: I know a 12 year old who is pregnant. She is my cousin’s classmate and my cousin says this is her second pregnancy, the first ended in a miscarriage so that means she was probably 11 with the first one.
- What do you think about a 13 year old being pregnant?
- Q: Some think its not hard at all when you are pregnant and think that after they have the baby it wont be hard at all. When it is hard and a challenge to take care of a baby and having to support it with everything, it takes ALL kinds of money to have a baby. What do you think about a 13 year old being pregnant at a young age?I’m not 13 i’m 18 years old, but wondering about what you other peoples opinion is on 13 year old girls being pregnant. I never was pregnant EVER, but i will after i get married and stuff later on in life.
- A: I got pregnant at fourteen and I have a very supportive and loving family. I love my son and I have raised him with all the same love I got growing up. Your age or marital status has nothing to do with what kind of parent you can be. It happens and they have some difficult decisions to make. Don’t harp on them anymore then what they are doing to themselves.
- TRUE or FALSE: The youngest girl/woman to ever give birth was an estimated 5 YEARS OLD?
- Q: In what would be considered unbelievableand a medical phenomenon a young girl from the third world country of Peru gavebirth by caesarean at the young age ofonly 5 YEARS.There was never evidence that LinaMedina’s pregnancy occurred in any but the usual way, but shenever revealed the father of the child, nor the circumstances of her impregnation.Lina’s father was arrested onsuspicion of rape and incest,but was later released due to lack of evidence.They live in a poor district of Lima known as Chicago Chico(“Little Chicago”). Dr. Lozada took her to Lima, the capitalof Peru, prior to the surgery to have otherspecialists confirm that Lina was in fact pregnant.A month and a half later, on May 14, 1939,she gave birth to a boy by a caesarean section necessitated by her small pelvis.Her case was reported in detail by Dr. Edmundo Escomel to La Presse Medicale.Certain that little Lina Medina had an abdominal tumor, Dr. Lozada examined her and received the surprise of his lifewhen he discovered she was indeed 8months pregnant. Her son weighed 2.7 kg (6 lb) at birth and wasnamed Gerardo after her doctor. Gerardo wasraised believing that Lina was his sister, butfound out at the age of ten that she was his mother.**True or False**TRUE…http://www.oddee.com/item_90966.aspx
- A: Yes it’s true and you already have all the facts.Mrs Medina never confirmed who the father was.