What is the youngest age that a female has gotten pregnant
On Mother’s Day in 1939, Lina Medina from Peru was just under 5 years and 8 months old when she gave birth to a boy. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-youngest-age-that-a-female-has-gotten-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What is the youngest age that a female has gotten pregnant“
- What is the youngest age that a female has gotten pregnant
- On Mother’s Day in 1939, Lina Medina from Peru was just under 5 years and 8 months old when she gave birth to a boy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What age can female dogs breed?
- Q: I have a female papillon that is only six months old, but has began a cycle. I don’t want her to have puppies this young, but I can’t supervise her all the time with the male dog(s). Can she get pregnant at this age, and if not, which age?Also, does anyone have any advice to go along with this?No, I am not into breeding dogs. But my mother has an intact Yorkie (2years) in which she is still considering using him as a stud/for breeding. I say ‘male(s)’ because friends and neighbors also have intact males.
- A: To be completely safe you must wait until she is at least two years of age. Dogs usually come into heat around 6-8 months, but they are still immature and not able to handle puppies at this age. Heat cycles usually come about two times a year, about every 6 months. You female is able to get pregnant starting with her first heat cycle, I applaud you for not wanting her to have puppies at this age, but you must be very vigilant in keeping her away from the males. It takes about two years for the organs to mature and make them able to have puppies safely. With smaller breeds it is advised to wait even longer. Good luck!!!
- What is a common age for females to get pregnant, what age was you when you got pregnant?
- Q: The reason I ask is I’m doing a research paper about pregnancy among young women, also I have some other question about pregnancy on my profile so if you don’t can you answer those also thanks
- A: According to the Centers for Disease Control, the average age of first time moms in the US is 25. I’m 31 and pregnant with my first child.
- At what age should a female be ready to become a mother?
- Q: I feel that I’m behind everyone my age. I see and hear most females in their early and mid 20s are getting married or having babies. Plus, many young celebrities in their 20s are pregnant nowadays. Although I’m almost 23, I feel 17 at heart. I’m currently a college student living off my parents (I hope I’ll get a job soon). I want to enjoy life, especially at a young age before settling down. I’m not pregnant or anything, but my mother and relatives have told me that I’m at the age where I should be getting married. They say being a mother at 30 is kind of late. But I don’t think I’ll be ready to be a mother until I’m in my 30s. So when should a female be ready to become a mother?
- A: whenever she feels that she is spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and financially ready. Screw what everyone else says…you’re ready when you feel that your ready.Just cuz someone says “you’re 25 so you should become a mother” you shouldn’t listen to them. What if you still don’t have a job when you turn 25…so how r u gonna take care of that kid everyone else said you should have? They don’t have to take care of them, you do!