What time is 16 & Pregnant on tonight
You can tune in to “16 and Pregnant” on MTV tonight at 10 PM ET/PT. Have a ChaCha Day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-time-is-16-%26-pregnant-on-tonight ]
More Answers to “What time is 16 & Pregnant on tonight“
- What time is American Idol on on February 16, 2010
- American Idol comes on at 8 o’clock central time tonight and ends at 10 o’clock. ChaCha!
- I got a 16 on my ACT test the first time. Is it good??
- Oh dear, these people are so negative! No, it is not a good score in terms of university, but it was your FIRST TIME, so it is a start. You should not be disheartened. Different people react to the ACT differently. Some get the same score e…
- What time is 16:25?
- it’s 4: 25; in the a.m. any number is the same as it appears (08:00 is 8 o’clock) anything after noon it that number minus 12 hours (16:25- 12:00= 4:25)
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the average pay for a part time 16 year old?
- Q: What is the average pay in CND for a part time 16 year old? And also, what is the lower age to work part time? My mom said it’s 16??If possible please tell me per month.
- A: Typically, minimum wage; currently $5.15 per hour.
- what is the TOTAL distance the particle travels between time 0 and time 16? need help completing the problem!?
- Q: A particle moves along a straight line and its position at time t is given by s(t)= 2t^3 – 24 t^2 + 42 t where s is measured in feet and t in seconds.Find the velocity (in ft/sec) of the particle at time t=0: I got V(0)=42The particle stops moving (i.e. is in a rest) twice, once when t=A and again when t=B where A < B. A is = 1and B is = 7What is the position of the particle at time 16?For this I got 2720, this is correctNow I’m having a really hard time figuring out this next step, please help!Finally, what is the TOTAL distance the particle travels between time 0 and time 16?
- A: There’s really no reason to differentiate s(t) to get v(t), only to integrate v(t) again to recover s(t). Distance is inherently positive, so you need to find the intervals where s(t) is positive, and the intervals where s(t) is negative. The times when s(t) = 0 are not necessarily the same as the places where v(t) = 0.You need to solve s(t) = 0 for t. Start by factoring:s(t) = 2t(t² – 12t + 21)You should find that s = 0 for t = 0, t = 6 – √15, and t = 6 + √15. Furthermore, s(t) > 0 for 0 < t < 6 – √15s(t) < 0 for 6 – √15 < t < 6 + √15s(t) > 0 for 6 + √15 < t < 16So the distance traveled for 0 ≤ t ≤ 6 – √15 is s(6 – √15) – s(0)The distance traveled for 6 – √15 ≤ t ≤ 6 + √15 iss(6 – √15) – s(6 + √15)And the distance traveled for 6 + √15 ≤ t ≤ 16 iss(16) – s(6 + √15)So the total distance traveled for 0 ≤ t ≤ 16 is the sum of these three distances, which simplifies tos(16) – s(0) + 2[s(6 – √15) – s(6 + √15)]I leave the arithmetic to you.
- Unsolved Right Stomach Pain. Its back, and I need to know what to do this time! 16 y.o. NEEDS HELP!?
- Q: Okay. This is going to be long. This all started in June of 2009. I am 16. I get sick a LOT, and its always a horrible fever, or something bad. Ive never have any infections or anything that needed surgery. But in June, I got a horrid pain in my right side. No fever. I couldn’t keep anything down, Id just throw it up Diarrhea which leaded to Constipation. Mainly the horrible pain in my right lower side. And when I say horrible, I mean to the point where I cant bare it anymore (9-10/10). My mom asked me if I wanted to go to the Hospital, but I kept putting it off more and more because I don’t like going to the doctors. Finally one night at about 10PM I wake up in the worst pain Ive ever felt, and my mom rushed me to the Hospital. I didn’t have to wait at all in the Emergency room, they let me skip everyone else. I got it, and they gave me to Tylenol. The Tylenol didn’t do anything seeing I couldn’t hold it down, so they put me on saline and morphine. That helped a little but my pain was still about an 8. They made me drink contrast with the help of some meds that stopped me from throwing up so much, which took a LONG time because I had to do it slow. They gave me a CT scan, thinking I had appendicitis. The doctor came in and said that they would have to look at it some more, and that they were going to Admit me to the pediatrics. The next morning the doctor comes in and tells me that my Lymph Nodes in my intestines are swollen (Mesenteric Adenitis ). They keep me there, on Fluids. I slowly start to get better, and slowly start to come off the pain meds and eat solids. And on the 7th day I’m allowed to go home just taking some vicodin. Two months goes by, and nothing happens….. And then my family Rents a Beach house in August. I’m fine for the first few days, but start to get a fever and don’t want to do anything, so my mom takes me home. I sat at home by myself for a day, and then my mom came back from the beach house so she could take care of me. And then that night, my right lower side starts to hurt again. I couldn’t eat or drink much because I would just vomit it up. It finally got horrible again 12 hours later, and my mom and her boyfriend drove me to the Hospital. I sit in the emergency room for about 3 hours, and deal with the horrible pain. They call me back and take my temp, and its only about 100. I sit in the little ER room, a nurse comes in, gives me an IV and starts me on some fluids and pain meds. They try to get me to drink, but I just throw it all back up. So they put some meds in my IV to stop me from throwing up. I get another CT scan and a few X-Rays. And then they send me home on Vicodin. The Vicodin didn’t do much for me at all, so I set up an Appointment with my doctor. I go in and tell him how I’m feeling, and he could see that I was in pure misery. He called up the hospital and gets me a room. They put me in for Pain Management and so they can do tests. I got an X-Ray and it showed me being extremely constipated, so they thought that was my problem. So they gave me an Enema, and let me do my thing. Soon enough there’s nothing left…. BUT THE PAINS STILL THERE. They finally decide to do some GI test. They made me go into a room with this big bed/board thing that I had to stand against. They made me drink a full cup of Barium, and take a few X-rays. Then they had me drink some Barium as they took the shots. About 20 X-Rays later, they make me lay down on the table while they go and look at the pictures. The nurse came back and told me they wanted to take some more. So I drank more of the Barium, and threw a little up (which in result made me have to drink more). Then they took more shots, about 40 more. During these shots they used this little paddle and pushed on parts of my intestines, and there was a TV where you could see everything that was happening like a live TV show. Needless to say, they found nothing.Then I stayed there for a few more days. They took an X-Ray here and there. And just waited for the Barium to pass. Then on the 6th day, they gave me some Laxative and some Vicodin and let me go. I had to get out of the Hospital, because I had surgery the next day to get a plate removed from my arm from when I broke it a year before. A day or two after my Arm Surgery, I was back to being my self, and went and had fun, because it was summer, and I’d missed enough already. Things went normal for about a month and then it came back (now September)…It wasn’t that bad this time. Maybe a 7 or 8 on the pain scale. I went to my doctor, he gave me some pain meds, and everything went away about a week later.Then in October I moved to New York City. I hoped to GOD it wouldn’t come back, because I didn’t want to deal with their Hospitals. Everything went okay, until two days before Thanksgiving. I got a little feverish. I was throwing up a bit, and had a bit of blood in my stool ( there was blood in my stool the other times too, I just forgot to put it). I dealt wi
- A: ok, i had a VERY similar problem… the only difference is my problem went on for years… you should go to your regular doctor and have him do a few tests or send you to a GI doctor… (you might not like the sound of this) it sounds like to you need to be tested for a few different things. Crohns disease, ulcerative colitis, colitis, diverticulosis, irritable bowel syndrome(IBS), and irritable bowel disease(IBD)… all of theses problems can be caused by the food you eat, stress, and possibly some things in your everyday envirnment… one web site that might also help is www.webmd.com. there you can put in you symptoms and see what it says, and that is also a great place to look up the health problems i named…well i hope i help a little bit… and good luck!!! hope you find the answers your looking for!!!