What to do if your pregnant
You need to make an appointment with your doctor. The Dr can explain the options and help you make the best choice for you. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-to-do-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What to do if your pregnant“
- ･ One of the first things you should do when you find out you are pregnant is make an appointment with… ･ It is very important to get proper nutrition while you are pregnant. In addition to taking a prenatal… ･ You probably will want to…
- When your pregnant your best option is to tell someone close to you and ask for help and dont wait till the last min to do it
- The best thing to start off with is to go and buy a home pregnancy test (HPT). If you’ve already taken one, or it shows negative, then go schedule an appointment with your doctor and have a blood test done. Some women do experience negative…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When your pregnant, how soon does your stomach start to firm up?
- Q: I’m not sure if I’m pregnant or not yet, it was almost 4 weeks ago i think that we had sex, & i have been having a lot of the other symptoms. So if i am pregnant, i’d be about a month right?but how soon does your stomach start to feel harder or firmer when you are?because i’ve been thinking mine has, but not sure what to think really. i’m too young for this so i don’t really know anything about it. please help.
- A: My stomach never got firm until I started to “show’ which was about week 13. Im now 17 weeks and its almost rock hard
- What can happen if your pregnant when you get the Mirena inserted?
- Q: I got the Mirena inserted 4 days ago. I had a pregnancy test at the doctors before she insterted it which came up negative. But prior to that I hadnt had my period for 3 1/2 weeks.I only had spotting on the day it was inserted and now no bleeding?I feel pregnant, and told the Dr that but she said it would be fine that I wont be because I am breastfeeding (i have a 4 month old) But I have been getting periods and ovulating since I had my daughter. Before I had my daughter and since I had her I have had terible periods, Long, heavy and sore, hence why I choose the Mirena as contraceptive. Does anyone know what will/can happen to my baby if I am pregnant with the Mirena? A baby wouldnt really be good right now, but I wouldnt want to know that I hurt him/her by getting the Mirena. I dont want to go to the Dr.s just yet, I dont want to look like a drama queen and like Im over reacting! heheAlso, does your milk supply dry up if you fall pregnant again??Thanks.I would take another home pregnancy test, but just want to wait a little bit. My last pregnancy – I was 8 weeks along before I showed on a test. Even blood tests didnt pick it up until 8 weeks.
- A: Im in the same boat. I’ve got a three month old, also a young mum and I want to get the merina but scared I might be preggies. With my pregnancy I also only showed up after 8 weeks! So we got a lot in common. It will not harm your baby at all but it can cause a miscarriage, there is a greater risk of miscarriage if is left in but while it is being removed the risk of miscarriage is greatest… just wait a while and if you’re pregnant get it removed, dont worry till then…now that you’re sorted what am I going to do…lol..
- What are early signs to know that your pregnant if you maybe about 3 weeks alone?
- Q: I know every pregnancy is different. However, it’s been 8 years since i was last pregnant. I have forgotten all the early signs.I know your breast will hurt, and or start to get a little bigger.Is it possible for them to hurt say two weeks ago and stop and you still be pregnant.Also when does the morning sickness normally kick if?
- A: List of early symptoms:http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/earlypregnancysymptoms.html